Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by R2DJ, Jan 23, 2009.
A simple thread with simple answers to give.
First question is kinda weird.
I don't get it ....
First option is Yes you do care.
Second option is No you don't care.
Third option is you don't have a PS3 or XBOX 360.
i care about my post count
bye gotta spam
I'll pay attention to my postcount until I get to 500. After that I probably won't give a flying f*ck about it.
1. Yes, I do care about my gamerscore. It gives me more replay value out of my games.
2. I care about my post count but not to the point where I go spamming. To me it just symbolizes my commitment to GBAtemp (im crazy like that.)
3. I stopped caring about social networking sites like facebook two years ago. Its extremely boring is too superficial.
1. No, don't care about the trophies.
2. No, I don't care about post count.
3. Not really. I only have 15 friends on myspace, but I actually talk to them. I don't friend every freaking person I see on the damn website.