Hacking About ODE... does anyone actually use it?

Bonny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you google for Cobra or 3k3y ODE, you'll get forum posts from febuary, march, june etc...

If you visit the Homepages of 3k3y and Cobra, every reseller who is listed there, says only: Preorder.

I can't find a european or german shop who really offers one of these 2 kits. And it seems to be impossible to find a local dealer who does the installation for me.

Question: Is anyone really succsesfully using such a kit? And where have you obtained it? have you done the installation alone?

:wtf:

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
i've got a 3k3y in my 4k (superslim) and while there are a few software bugs at the moment on the whole it works quite well...
also, you'll find more up to date info on k3yforums

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Thanks. Did you do the installation on your own? I also got a superslim, and soldering is required, right?
yes and yes
they are ridiculously small points too so if you're not confident with your iron i'd suggest getting somebody else to install it

Bonny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
they are ridiculously small points too so if you're not confident with your iron i'd suggest getting somebody else to install it

I'll keep my hands of any soldering jobs. The first and only thing i was able to complete with success, was the modding of an 5.XXX PSX. Putting an Origa Chip into a PS2 was already too much for me, and the few equipment i got here.

Bonny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks for the Info gogoup, but i have decided to give the whole PS3 ODE-thing up.

Fact is: I can't do the soldering. And the is no shop in Germany who offers an installation service. So i'am screwed. :glare: I have to wait until there is a tool/software/method that doesen't need soldering.

But, well... who cares. There are so few PS3 exclusiv titels i'am intrested in... i guess buying them will be cheaper for me as an ODE-solution. B-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)