Fali

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi all:

I use 90dns and I have block all Big-N servers, mi wifi connection works only to enter tinfoil or ftp. But a few days ago, maybe one week, When I try to enter in Minecraft (not network game like coop or sm, only enter and play with my daughter make things) it loop the "wait a moment please" logo and, after 10 minutes I need to shutdown coz it doesn't start.

As I say, one week ago I haven't any problem to play it. I don't update nothing, the switch and my homebrew are the very same like before (no Minecrafts update too) so, I don't understand why this is happening.

We play Minecraft Switch edition. I think that maybe with no longer support in order to arrive players to Minecraft multiplatform edition, maybe this would the problem but, I download this new version and show me the same problem.

Atmosphere update and Hekate too. And all the games works perfect but this Minecraft (in both versions) doesn't. I already delete, download and reinstall again both but with no effect.

Thanks for your kindly help

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all:

I use 90dns and I have block all Big-N servers, mi wifi connection works only to enter tinfoil or ftp. But a few days ago, maybe one week, When I try to enter in Minecraft (not network game like coop or sm, only enter and play with my daughter make things) it loop the "wait a moment please" logo and, after 10 minutes I need to shutdown coz it doesn't start.

As I say, one week ago I haven't any problem to play it. I don't update nothing, the switch and my homebrew are the very same like before (no Minecrafts update too) so, I don't understand why this is happening.

We play Minecraft Switch edition. I think that maybe with no longer support in order to arrive players to Minecraft multiplatform edition, maybe this would the problem but, I download this new version and show me the same problem.

Atmosphere update and Hekate too. And all the games works perfect but this Minecraft (in both versions) doesn't. I already delete, download and reinstall again both but with no effect.

Thanks for your kindly help

Only attempt this if you are comfortable with Switch hacking and networking…this is not for noobs.

Depends upon how crafty you want to be but you can bypass the normal minecraft servers and go to public minecraft servers and play together there.

1) Since you are on a hacked switch I assume you are able to prevent connections to Ninty servers by using exposphere.ini and dns:mitm that‘s built in to Atmosphere rather than 90DNS. Look here for more details on how to set this up: https://rentry.org/ExosphereDNSMITM

2) once you have confirmed #1 is working properly with a tool like https://github.com/meganukebmp/Switch_90DNS_tester you are ready to proceed to the next step. Please do not move forward until you are sure you are properly protected.

3) once #2 is confirmed working you can point your Switches to alternate DNS servers (or host your own DNS) that will allow you to connect to public Minecraft servers like this: https://github.com/Pugmatt/BedrockConnect

If you don’t 100% understand what all of this does, please do not attempt. It would be better to wait until the regular servers are back online.

Reactions: Fali

Fali

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Only attempt this if you are comfortable with Switch hacking and networking…this is not for noobs.

Depends upon how crafty you want to be but you can bypass the normal minecraft servers and go to public minecraft servers and play together there.

1) Since you are on a hacked switch I assume you are able to prevent connections to Ninty servers by using exposphere.ini and dns:mitm that‘s built in to Atmosphere rather than 90DNS. Look here for more details on how to set this up: https://rentry.org/ExosphereDNSMITM

2) once you have confirmed #1 is working properly with a tool like https://github.com/meganukebmp/Switch_90DNS_tester you are ready to proceed to the next step. Please do not move forward until you are sure you are properly protected.

3) once #2 is confirmed working you can point your Switches to alternate DNS servers (or host your own DNS) that will allow you to connect to public Minecraft servers like this: https://github.com/Pugmatt/BedrockConnect

If you don’t 100% understand what all of this does, please do not attempt. It would be better to wait until the regular servers are back online.
Hi, thanks for fast reply

It does'nt work, I understand everything and put all DNS ok but the problem is that intro loading screen is loop in 11% and no go on.

That loading screen with a lake and, if I return after minutes to desktop and enter again, shows me a red loading screen with a 11% bar loading.

Only works without connect to internet putting console in airplane mode.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe 90dns is interfering with minecrafts login process?
Agreed. Just recently had another issue cleared up by switching to dns:mitm only. OP said they did it without 90DNS already though and it didn’t work so….shrug?

Fali

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Agreed. Just recently had another issue cleared up by switching to dns:mitm only. OP said they did it without 90DNS already though and it didn’t work so….shrug?
So, what is the solution instead?

I put primary DNS one of the Bedrock and secondary, 8.8.8.8 or 1.1.1.1 and it doesn’t work.

I don’t know what to do

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, what is the solution instead?

I put primary DNS one of the Bedrock and secondary, 8.8.8.8 or 1.1.1.1 and it doesn’t work.

I don’t know what to do

I see where you said it got to 11% so that means it’s able to somewhat connect. Maybe your SDCard is having issues?

1) boot Hekate
2) go to Console Info and under Storage & Battery Info click microSD
3) wait until acquiring FAT volume info is done and then take a screenshot and share it here
4) Tap Benchmark at the top of the page and allow it to complete and the take a screenshot and share it here.

Reactions: Fali

evil_santa

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You should switch to the Android version from Minecraft (switchroot Android)
I hate the Minecraft switch port it's buggy as hell.

To your problem.
Best is to delete your save files and reinstall Minecraft.
Had the same problem earlier, if you have to much world's the loading screen freeze and you are unable to start Minecraft.

Reactions: Fali and binkinator

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: