Homebrew About emulators.

tengusoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I got Snemulds and it said I needed a SLOOT 2 passkey to actually use it...are tehre any SNES emus that do NOT need a slot 2 device? as I only have the M3iZero slot 1.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Should work fine without a Slot 2 cart. There's option somewhere in the settings that tells it to use a Slot 2 card if one exists, make sure that's set to no. I can't tell you the exact option cos I don't use it enough to know everything off-hand but it'll be in the settings.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
You can put the .nds file anywhere on the card but the .cfg file has to be in the root, but putting both in the root will do.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Strange... I had SNEmulDS 0.6a on my slot 1 cart and it worked fine UNTIL I put in a slot 2 cart (SuperCard Lite). Googled and I found there are 2 versions of SNEmulDS 0.6, one that locks up when running any game that uses a slot 2 expansion (shows loading process, then white screen), and a version that functions fine with the SuperCard inserted, and has an added asterisk button on the top right that turns off the GUI.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y