Emulation AAC audio file player for GBA

Wingz136

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know of a .gba file that will play aac audio files? It needs to work on supercard mini sd being used with a gameboy micro. thanks in advance

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not a chance (we do not even have MP3: any device you see will either be being powered by the GBA or be extra hardware). To my knowledge there is no DLDI/similar music app for the GBA so you are stuck with the "add it into the binary" method used by nearly all GBA apps.

Several music players for the GBA, best are probably
http://www.pineight.com/gba/gsm/
or
http://www.gameboy-advance.net/emulated/mu...nce_gba_mp3.htm

GBA alpha also did one but I did not test it much and I can not find a working link right now anyhow.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd be interested to hear about the GBA Alpha one, as the only media players for the GBA I've ever heard of are GSM Player and Music Player Advance.

To the OP, I'd suggest first converting to high quality WAVE using a program like Wavepad, then using GBA GSM player. Once you've run the batch file once, you can delete the wave files since you don't need to convert them anymore. Save the converted GSM files in a different folder for backup.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm, interesting at least.

Also I forgot that there are a few pure WAVE players out there. Mostly Pogoshell plugins, but of course you can turn them into standalone rom files with Plugin2GBA.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)