Hacking A9LH Installation - NANDs Became Linked

kheldar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys, I didn't want to make another thread but I couldn't any info about this in the guide or the threads. Anyway here's my problem :

I'm in the process of installing a9lh. I encountered a problem at step 34 formatting emunand 2 times. At the second format step I encountered an error while trying to install tinyformat again it said

"Failed to install CIA File.
/TinyFormat.cia
Result code : 0xCBA0802B
Level : Status (25)
Summary : Invalid State (5)
Module : AM (32)
Desc: Database does not exist(43)"

So I went to "data management -> programs to rebuild" the game database and it fixed my problem and I formatted the emunand and made the initial setup for the second time. Then I changed my theme for precaution then I realised my nands had become linked because my menuhax settings were removed in my sysnand and I had to install it again.

Additional info : sysnand on 9.0.20 E, downgraded system settings ( GW User ). I know in order to unlink nands I need to
1) Backup emunand
2) Format sysnand
3) Format emunand
4) Restore emunand

but I don't want to proceed any further without additional info. Thanks a lot in advance.

opa334

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
EDIT: Sorry, didn't read everything >.<, try using tinyformat again until they are confirmed unlinked, if that doesn't work out you can also try downgrading and ignore them being linked, I did that in the past and it worked, but I would rather try to unlink them.

Last edited by opa334,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill