A9LH files

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Virdoo, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Virdoo
    OP

Virdoo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 12, 2016
    Croatia
    Hi,

Recently I have installed arm9loader and I have files9 folder on my SD which takes around 2 GBs. Am I allowed to delete it?

2. smileyhead

smileyhead Occasional Reporter

Aug 31, 2015
    Hungary
    Budakeszi, Hungary
    Back it up somewhere else, then remove it from your 3DS.

3. Virdoo
    OP

Jan 12, 2016
    Croatia
    Well I could do it by my own also. Just wanted to ask if arm9 is going to work without these files.

4. GilgameshArcher

GilgameshArcher GBAtemp Fan

Jul 1, 2012
    Brazil
    São Paulo
    Its where Decrypt9, Hourglass9, EmuNAND9 and GodMode9 send and import things.

5. ih8ih8sn0w

ih8ih8sn0w Koreaboo

Aug 22, 2015
    United States
    Hell
    Do not just delete it, it contains nand backups and files needed to recover in the event you brick. Back them up in multiple places, and get in the habit of backing up your nand and sd card every month or so.

6. Virdoo
    OP

Jan 12, 2016
    Croatia
    I wanted to delete this folder and make new sysnand or emunand backup. That's why I'm asking if I'm allowed to do it. Also Does anyone know some theme manager which supports multiple themes except CTRL? Seems like CTRL doesn't read all my themes

7. owek1

owek1 Master Sword Wielder

Aug 16, 2016
    just backup to PC/Mac your nand.bin from the files9 folder then and you can delete the one on the SD card so you can make a new backup if you want..for themes i dont know what CTRL is but i use CHMM2..here's the QR Code, just open it up using FBI then QR code install:

IMG_1411.PNG