Hardware A Store in US Shipped the Switch Early

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess it'd be fun to look at if it did indeed ship to you early. But without it also shipping with a game, its no better than a paper weight until March 3rd, which would be torture to me.

DanTheMan827

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess it'd be fun to look at if it did indeed ship to you early. But without it also shipping with a game, its no better than a paper weight until March 3rd, which would be torture to me.
If he does work at a retail store, I'd imagine he'll get a game eventually...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

At least it's better than a brick!
Bricks... the foundation of hacking!

Reactions: HaloEffect17

DanTheMan827

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He should send it to smealum
Hax when?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Probably how a Wii U version of BOTW will get leaked... anonymous guy gets it early, and dumps it. I'd doubt Nintendo will be stupid enough to do what they did with Color Splash.
Especially with the Wii U cracked wide open...

Reactions: HaloEffect17

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice. We will turn Wifi off to avoid the OFW update.:rofl2: Looking forward to buy this in Portugal. We are flying to Portugal this September to see families and friends before bring it to the USA. :wub:

Last edited by spotanjo3,

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Hmm... the serial number is clearly XAWT0001369T36 and yet he's worried about going online...

Like Nintendo wouldn't notice the serial number in the picture...
But its not like he stole it. He bought it just that the store shipped it early. Its not his fault. That would be a dick move by Nintendo

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't talk about things you don't understand.

I've never been impressed with gaming on Android (or ios for that matter). I mean it gets the job done for mobile games, but every more intensive game on Android I've seen never looks or plays nearly as good as the same game's PC or Console counterparts.

Reactions: cheuble

munchy_cool

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never been impressed with gaming on Android (or ios for that matter). I mean it gets the job done for mobile games, but every more intensive game on Android I've seen never looks or plays nearly as good as the same game's PC or Console counterparts.
well thats a tough comparison buddy, that's why gaming consoles exists and people still build gaming PC's because you dont get the same quality/feeling on a mobile device.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well thats a tough comparison buddy, that's why gaming consoles exists and people still build gaming PC's because you dont get the same quality/feeling on a mobile device.

Well even when Android is used on non-mobile devices like the Ouya complete with a traditional controller; it is still far from impressive. Point is, Android is a great OS for our smartphones, but it is not the most ideal OS for more intensive gaming.

Last edited by duffmmann,
Reactions: cheuble

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol