Gaming a special game that is not playeable on ds??

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Similar to the GBC only titles you mean?

As far as I know nothing has been said and a great deal was made about such functionality during the launch of the GBC, on the other hand we do not know enough about the DSi yet.

aimansss95

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
owh....i see...well i hope they will not make games for Dsi only...i'm scared they might stop ds and ds lite game production!! well maybe not because there;s no graphic improvement right?

ryukyus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The dsi ware games I think they are playable with the dsi camera, I don't think they will stop making games for the lite, the lite is popular, and still selling as far as I'm concern the dslite is still better than the dsi, and why would they stop making games for dslite they are basically the same hardware except for the camera, and improved sound system. The way the economy is right when the dsi comes out in the U.S in spring , I don't a lot of people are going to spend 250 dollars for the same thing unless they are crazy, I'll bee my money for the next generation handheld nintendo system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o