Ashley Riot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, everyone!

I'll try to be brief: I haven't been using my DS much lately, but every now and then when I do have the time for it, I like to play my biggest addiction: Picross DS. The thing is that my D-Pad isn't what it used to be, and the "Down" direction is pretty messy. In Picross, for the optimal control configuration, you gotta use a lot of the Up button (for filling blanks) and the Down button (for marking X's).

I wonder if anyone could make a patch or even a simple cheat code that could swap the game's Down button with the Left button. Doesn't have to be really specific towards the game modes or anything, since I can perfectly navigate the menu using the stylus. All I really ask for is those two buttons swapped. I'm using Wood R4.
Another possibility would be to simply change the Left button function towards marking the in-game's Xs. (I don't know which would be easier to code)

I know it's a bit of a pain to just come out and ask this, but I have no hacking knowledge whatsoever nor do I have the avaliable time for learning it throughoutly, between college and work. Still, small play sessions help me by during some long-ass bus waits. If anyone could help me with this, I would be really thankful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1