Hacking A SD2Vita Problem Turned Into A Henkaku Problem

Oclock

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello i'm a longtime reader, first time poster and I can't find a solution anywhere I looked. Here's my setup,
I got a Vita 1000 with Enso set up on it. A relative got me a red font SD2Vita for Christmas, one of those 3.0 I think. After I did the steps to properly set the SDcard up it worked set to uma0:/ but turns itself off when set to ux0:/.

So I poke around and found Switch SD2Vita app, Figuring that it must be a error with how I set the config file. uma0:/ mode didn't do anything and then I foolishly tried ux0:/ and nothing also. Then I got a dumb idea and thought Enso was interfering somehow. I read its easy to fix the boot_config I decided to deleted it and now every time I start up the system ask if I want to update and wont access the memory card unless I format it first.

So now I'm stuck in purgatory with a "default" livearea. SD2Vita still wont work, holding L on boot doesn't make a differences, and no vitashell/molecular shell after I go to Henkaku site and hold R when told to since it claims "no memory card".

My question - Can I regain access to my sony memory card without formatting? I got my ux0 files on the sd card (even the hidden files).

Oh yeah I used the steps on wololo to set up the SD card if your wondering.

Oclock

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They should still be in there. But I can't really check since no vita or molecular shell access.

Well after trying zzBlank.img and formatting the sd card again I tried MLTHaKu and it worked! It Installed Vita shell and the enso installer which help me reverse and fix my boot_config and config.txt. Now ever things back to normal like before I tried Switch sd2vita app. Next time I try setting my SD2Vita to ux0: I'll have a back up plan in case my vita doesn't read the sd card.

Last edited by Oclock,

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
They should still be in there. But I can't really check since no vita or molecular shell access.

Well after trying zzBlank.img and formatting the sd card again I tried MLTHaKu and it worked! It Installed Vita shell and the enso installer which help me reverse and fix my boot_config and config.txt. Now ever things back to normal like before I tried Switch sd2vita app. Next time I try setting my SD2Vita to ux0: I'll have a back up plan in case my vita doesn't read the sd card.
Just copy your tai config to ur0: and then delete from ux0.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Bugspanker 2000.