Homebrew A question about street pass + gold pants

Returnofganon

I pretend like I know what I'm talking about
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey a while ago I changed my miis pants with a tutorial some hex editing. This is well know that you need to have sharing off in order to keep the gold panted mii the way that you edited it. So my question is, in order to street pass, do you need to have this setting on. I have been to places where I would usually get a street pass (School/Mall) and haven't got one yet. Is this bad luck or because of the gold pants?

Thanks in advance

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
why are people obsessed with the gold pants
It's...
*shiny glitters* fancy pants *shiny glitters*

Who dun want fancy pants?
LOL, kidding aside, it's probably great if we have a lot of fancy pants walking around - makes for better Streetpass Plaza games.
Since that's their only point.
If you didn't buy any/all of the Streetpass Plaza games and don't actively play them, then fancy pants are irrelevant to you.

TC, you got bad luck. I Homepass people from all over the world regularly. I just got some last night (they come in batches of 6, but you can get only up to 9 homepass tags). And my SP Mii is fancy pants as fancy goes.

Last edited by ferofax,
Reactions: lPolarisl

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
There's an easier way to get gold pants without the need to hex edit your files, that seems much easier than a hit and miss

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since