Hacking A pune cIOS coming near you

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because youtube is a jew. i can upload a 100MB video in 1080p and youtube will dumb it down to 90p or some shit. videos just look terrible there. ill try to upload this there and see if they rape it.

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
because youtube is a jew. i can upload a 100MB video in 1080p and youtube will dumb it down to 90p or some shit. videos just look terrible there. ill try to upload this there and see if they rape it.

jew tube????? Holy shit jewtube.com really exists

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
@ giantpune

damn man howd you get SNEEK running so fast even from USB NAND mine runs slower than from a SDHC

all i have on is SM4.2E, default channels(which i should really remove), HBC and all IOS's

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country

I want this! But went I rename boot2_di to boot2 doesn´t appear SystemMenu but with boot2_usb if works but I don´t have free memory than USB
frown.gif

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
giantpune said:
by not trying to save $10 when i bought the HDD in the first place. you get what you pay for.

lolz, its a WD My Book 1TB which is about £70 - £100 now but was alot more expensive when i got it so its not really a cheap HDD

xander150

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Please publish some Alpha/Beta/.../Omega release for interested testers
smile.gif
No need for support, just the source needed to use UNEEK-di (or in real words: NAND from USB combined with USB-game loading though disc channel).
Thank you

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
pepxl said:
giantpune said:
by not trying to save $10 when i bought the HDD in the first place. you get what you pay for.

lolz, its a WD My Book 1TB which is about £70 - £100 now but was alot more expensive when i got it so its not really a cheap HDD

well ive fixed the slow SNEEK booting problem with my HDD, when i first partitioned the drive for FAT32 i used a 64KB cluster size reducing that down to 32KB, SNEEK loads as fast as NAND now yet SNEEK isnt suppose to work with 64KB clusters yet mine did but was really slow at booting/loading

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
well ive fixed the slow SNEEK booting problem with my HDD, when i first partitioned the drive for FAT32 i used a 64KB cluster size reducing that down to 32KB, SNEEK loads as fast as NAND now yet SNEEK isnt suppose to work with 64KB clusters yet mine did but was really slow at booting/loading
Small question for anyone??
Ok here is were i'm having my problem, I'm using Windows 7 when i try to partition my drive to fat32 it will let me set the Allocation unit size to 32kb but it will only let me use 32 gig of hard drive, which isn't good. Then when i use GPartition it will let me Format my entire hard drive in fat32 using all the space, but it doesn't seem to have a option to set the cluster size. Any tips on what i should use to be partitioning my hard drive with so i can set the cluster size and use all the space.

edit: Nvm all is sorted used Partition Wizard

bloodliketheatla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
I have to tell you giantpune, you have definitely become one of my fav members. With some of the shit that we've talked about and some of the shit you've shared with me... I fucking love it. I wish you'd share more with me though. You are certainly always doing things that are awesome.

DeadlyFoez, have you got a little thing for this giantpune guy...? =P

atomikramp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
just a little question,
where can i find the channel used to switch games?

at the moment i have sneek + di and some games on my USB drive, but i cant find a way to switch between them

mrray2012

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
atomikramp said:
just a little question,
where can i find the channel used to switch games?

at the moment i have sneek + di and some games on my USB drive, but i cant find a way to switch between them

You can switch games using a GC controller in slot 1. With it in all you have to do is press start.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu