• Total voters

baller4eva14

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to help make a hack for HG and SS but I have no knowledge of hacking. Anyways here are my ideas for a HG/SS hack and if anyone is interested on working in this please PM me. (Also if this does not belong here I apologize)

The hack will go something like this

Warning* Slight spoiler

Pokemon: Silver Heart

*The story will be focused on Silver (The rival in HG/SS) and the game will take place during the same time as HG/SS but seen through Silver's perspective. [I can think of a good fanfic story that would go with Silver's character. Also there has been some AR codes that can allow you to play as him]

*Your rival is both Gold and Lyria, we can make a double battle with the two later in the game. Also lets add that trainer named Carlos from Pokemon Shiny Gold. [It's a hack of pkmn Fire Red, he only does double battle's]

*Instead of having just random encounters why not steal from other pokemon trainers by catching them during a battle [Random encounters will still be included]. But it will be more difficult to catch an owners pokemon and you cannot catch gym leaders or elite 4 pokemon. That would be too easy [Note there is a action replay code that does do this but lets implant this feature in the game, besides it makes it more fun to fill the pokedex and stealing other people's pokemon can be fun]

*Lets have Silver go through the entire league but to make the story right let have him show up after Gold has won the league. So instead let Silver face the entire league including the champion and Gold at the aftermath. Also lets have Silver go through Kanto, I've got a good idea why he went to Kanto *cough* dad *cough*.

* We could probably include all legendary's. But some trainers would only have them and you could only catch them by stealing them.

* Mew three would be epic. JK Mewtwo is epic already

*Gold and Silver vs.Green and Red for a double battle. The battle of the best gen.

* All 500 pkmn can be catch able but spread out through Kanto only. Its to help balance the game plus catching the rarest pokemon at the start can cause the game to be too easy.

*Add Trainer Blue (the girl from Fire Red/Leaf Green) [Note: Green is Blue/Gary. In Japan he was originally Green, Pokemon Blue was an updated version of Pokemon Green for the original Gameboy. So therefore Blue (Character) never existed, til Fire Red and Leaf Green]

* Lets add in an Elite 8. In which all the pokemon would be around the 80-100 LVLS. The final Trainer.......Prof. Oak. He's more than meets the eye. Besides I feel that no one takes him serious these days. He's the first character introduced in the pokemon series Red/Blue/Green, plus it was speculated that he was to be the final opponent in Pokemon R/B/G because of the cheat/glitch they found

So what do you think. It's just an idea for now. I'm not much into the hacking community so if you have any information that could help me please post or PM me. I'm looking to make a team.

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't think the pokemon hacking community is already this far in hacking DS pokemon games.
So GL
wink.gif

Idea sounds awesome tho, reminds me of a rom hack I made in the past.
One where you were a team rocket member. Never finished it tho.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
baller4eva14 said:
* Lets add in an Elite 8. [ To be honest maybe not, but it's an idea] In which all the pokemon would be around the 80-100 LVLS. The final Trainer.......Oak. He's more than meets the eye.

Make him have the party from Blue/Red if you used the "Battle Oak" cheat. Then it will be win
happy.gif

This sounds like a hella good idea. However, I think we should wait on the hacking for the AP to be cracked first :x but if this ever falls through, it will surely be beastmode!

D

Deleted User

well good idea--yes. these things were possible in fire red and leaf green, however they took people who were familiar with c++ coding to decrypt the rom, and modify the engine. THEN they made programs so anybody could do it.

The major problem is nobody has taken the time to fully explore the newer engine, and it would be especially difficult because its 2.5D. In order to make new graphics you would have to use blender(if you haven't purchased better 3D creation software) to make new graphics, and blender is not easy. Tis the only problem, only graphics that would be modifiable with ease would be all the sprites used.

JBW

Trophies
XP
Country
Not going to happen, at least for the next few months. I myself was making pokemon hacks for gba and nobodys managed to edit maps on diamond and pearl without lots of hex editing and even then they struggled. Your idea wouldn't be able to be made for a long time, not until they release something like Advance Map for the DS games. Nice idea though

overlord00

A motherfucking birdplane
Trophies
XP
Country
wabsta said:
Idea sounds awesome tho, reminds me of a rom hack I made in the past.
One where you were a team rocket member. Never finished it tho.

OMFG! That is the ultimate game!
so... i hear that your project is back on...right... right?

baller4eva14

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Johnlennonjumped said:
This is a really great idea but the stealing Pokemon is going to be the weird part, if you take out the grass it will kind of be a completely new game

Actually I want to keep the grass/random encounters. I want to add stealing because it can be a challenge. If there were some pokemon only catch able by facing trainers who own them, wouldn't you want them. It would be like Pokemon Coliseum.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Holy shit. Ive seen alot of ideas, most of them shitty, but this would be awesome.

Most of the time I get a bit miffed at people that want someone to scramble them up a hack based on their half-brained idea, but a good idea is just as essential as a good programmer. I sincerely hope you find your other half for this project. good luck to you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr