Country
United States

xtheman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So another question, do cart games use more battery life than download games? Cause i mean what if.... right?
I'm not sure. I doubt it makes a huge difference, but the game you play does (zelda only lasts 3 hours, while others can last 6)

Fuck the 12+ hours of gameplay:

That's where the real improvement is at.
its a nice improvement yes, but I can't see myself using tabtop mode. Its just shitty cause such a small screen and you have to be close to it and I find it really annoying trying to play with friends.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
One thing I saw is that the SwitchCharge has two ports on the left side of it.
One is for charging, but what's the other one?
Is it HDMI?
It would be nice if we could completely avoid using the dock by having an external HDMI port for quickly connecting it to the TV.

Reactions: elBenyo

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Certainly a better format than what I used to use for my GameGear back in the day but not as versatile as my existing power bank.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
One thing I saw is that the SwitchCharge has two ports on the left side of it.
One is for charging, but what's the other one?
Is it HDMI?
It would be nice if we could completely avoid using the dock by having an external HDMI port for quickly connecting it to the TV.

It's micro USB for charging. One of the great thing with this is that the charging port is no longer on the bottom, so you can actually charge it while you play

Reactions: elBenyo

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honest question. Do guys really carry their switch in their blazers or sport jackets pocket?
I wouldn't, i'm not quite sure how to carry this thing around unless i have a backpack or carrying case, but then it be silly especially if i don't actually have much worth carrying ot not going anywhere with a actual destination.

I'm not even sure how i would carry this, i just don't want it to get dusty wherever i put it. :unsure:

Also i never wore a blazer before, and i dunno if pockets are deep enough to carry that thing. :P

Kyubnyan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like a pain to remove the case every time I want to play in docked. And switch battery is internal, so it won't be a replacement like the 3ds one was. Just a glorified portable charger that only works on the switch.

Last edited by Kyubnyan,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Honest question. Do guys really carry their switch in their blazers or sport jackets pocket?
i already did that afew times, i have those sweater with a big pocket on the front and i put the switch there and its great :P

this would be a great way to improve batery life but it needs a cheap cost imo.

xtheman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like a pain to remove the case every time I want to play in docked. And switch battery is internal, so it won't be a replacement like the 3ds one was.
eh, the product is more for people who mainly play portable from the looks of it.
Plus it doesn't look hard to take off.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Still not that much more useful than a portable charger. And it costs more too.
well it wouldnt be a loose wire and an apendice on portable mode if it looks to frame the switch and probably offer it some more protection if you let it fall :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.