Hacking A new NINTENDONT "Update" after one Year.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nm, must be an update or something based on this, but the meta is majorly outdated (though, it should update once you boot Nintendont):

1644098140344.png

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
must've been caused by compression, because I just checked, and the build is the same, but now the build shows when I actually created it (lol):

20220205_160257.jpg

20220205_160440.jpg

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Can anyone else confirm or deny this report from the usb loader gx thread?

I noticed that the newer version of nintendon't isn't compatible with usbloadergx forwarding. So, if you start a gamecube game from usbloadergx using the last version of nintendon't, it just launch to the nintendon't menu without the options selected previosly.

mitgenuss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Liechtenstein
usblgx uneo forwarder for vwii dont cause troubles with nintendont on my side and i think iv got the "newest" versions of usblgx and nintendont,

mitgenuss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Liechtenstein
Nintendont forwarding has nothing to do with the UNEO forwarder. It has to do with starting a GC from usbloader gx directly (using Nintendont, but avoiding the Nintendont menu/interface)
i can only launch GCgames "directly" in usblgx like you mean it. So it always "avoids" Nintendont menu. Thats why i got misled by your quoted question talking of "usbloadergx forwarding". Sry i missunderstood.

Last edited by mitgenuss,

tatundria

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
becuase the hub takes player one and gamepad as player 2 so if you started a game like super smash bros melee you would see gamepad working as player 2.
So basically either I need to use an older version of nintendont or just unplug the gc controller usb hub if I want to use the gamepad as player 1 with autoboot injects? In older versions I had the chance to select gamepad or usb as player 1 in the prompt immediately after launching the game… are there any similar alternatives for nintendont’s new versions?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So basically either I need to use an older version of nintendont or just unplug the gc controller usb hub if I want to use the gamepad as player 1 with autoboot injects? In older versions I had the chance to select gamepad or usb as player 1 in the prompt immediately after launching the game… are there any similar alternatives for nintendont’s new versions?
newer nintendont now solved this, you can place the gamepad as any player with the gamepad setting but if you still want gamepad as player one dont have a gc controller inserted on slot one of the wiiu gc adapter since that still has priority.

tatundria

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

tatundria

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
that is already implemented on latest nintendont...
I am actually using an older version of nintendont (v6.489 from Jun 2 2020). When I launch a gc inject, I can choose in the “do you want to use the gamepad?” prompt whether I prefer to use either the wiiu gamepad or the gc wavebird connected to an official gc hub. I do not have to disconnect anything, just choose yes or no in the prompt and nintendont will automatically give priority to the chosen controller. It it possible to replicate that in the latest version of nintendont without disconnecting anything?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I am actually using an older version of nintendont (v6.489 from Jun 2 2020). When I launch a gc inject, I can choose in the “do you want to use the gamepad?” prompt whether I prefer to use either the wiiu gamepad or the gc wavebird connected to an official gc hub. I do not have to disconnect anything, just choose yes or no in the prompt and nintendont will automatically give priority to the chosen controller. It it possible to replicate that in the latest version of nintendont without disconnecting anything?
that question will still be asked since that is a question of the wiivc channel by nintendo itself, we cant remove that... just try the latest...

tatundria

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
that question will still be asked since that is a question of the wiivc channel by nintendo itself, we cant remove that... just try the latest...
But you said before that if I have a gc controller connected to the hub, it wont work with latest version...

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
But you said before that if I have a gc controller connected to the hub, it wont work with latest version...
it will work... what i said is if the gc controller is taking spot one and the wiiu gamepad too and both are active they will battle for control... since you cant have 2 1 player spots...

Reactions: nWo

tatundria

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
it will work... what i said is if the gc controller is taking spot one and the wiiu gamepad too and both are active they will battle for control... since you cant have 2 1 player spots...
So what would be the result of that battle? Because when I use the older version I can give priority to either the gc controller or the wiiu gamepad by selecting YES or NO in the prompt. I don’t have to disconnect any controller.

Can I replicate that in the newest version?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So what would be the result of that battle? Because when I use the older version I can give priority to either the gc controller or the wiiu gamepad by selecting YES or NO in the prompt. I don’t have to disconnect any controller.

Can I replicate that in the newest version?
if you select no in the prompt the gamepad wont be initialized on any version of nintendont so its not connected in any way every controller has priority since gamepad isnt even on the list, this never changed...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol