Hacking A MINI introdutory guide for PS3Xploit v3.0 (SuperSlims and Slims with CECH3XXXX)

ZX_Cress

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I've been dicking around with the same thing, its a nightmare. I'm trying to make .pkg file for Tales of Vesperia and the damn thing is throwing errors. Doesn't help that I hate using programs that force you to use THE COMMAND PROMPT because I never get that thing working right

ZX_Cress

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on side note, does anyone have links for converting ps2 isos to ps3? All the links I find for ps2 classics are either dead or on some obscure website thats NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD FROM

Thiago Souza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Two questions:

1- Is not to log in to psn or play with the unlock account, correct?
2- The procedure would be: enter the unlock account> activate the han> switch to another account. Does it?

P.S. Sorry for my English. Google translate.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Installing ps3 games sound complicated... but reading through this, I can just get them from psndl? Is that right?

Yes. I'm getting my games on psndl.

Reactions: Nirmonculus

EmperorX

Trophies
XP
Country
Lebanon
I can confirm that games in the form of PS3_GAME work. I managed to install all of the Disgaea games (including D2) on my PS3 by following the steps in this video: Link. It's not in English but it's easy to understand.

MrDoopliss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
There's something that has been bugging me ever since this was released. So here are my questions:
-Is it even possible to get banned on PSN?
-Can i play in my main account if i don't touch the signed games with it?
-Can i get console banned?
-What other downsides does this have? (besides not being a full cfw and not able to play emulators, homebrew and other stuff?)

Reactions: EmperorX

EmperorX

Trophies
XP
Country
Lebanon
There's something that has been bugging me ever since this was released. So here are my questions:
-Is it even possible to get banned on PSN?
-Can i play in my main account if i don't touch the signed games with it?
-Can i get console banned?
-What other downsides does this have? (besides not being a full cfw and not able to play emulators, homebrew and other stuff?)
AFAIK, you use a throwaway account for installing the games and your main account to play the installed games. I dont think there is a risk when playing your games from your main account. Just dont install games form your main accout=nt.

MrDoopliss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
AFAIK, you use a throwaway account for installing the games and your main account to play the installed games. I dont think there is a risk when playing your games from your main account. Just dont install games form your main accout=nt.
Sweet! I thought the throwaway account was also needed to play the games.
So this is truly like the old PSP homebrew days that you could play your signed games with your normal psn account :)

Reactions: EmperorX

EmperorX

Trophies
XP
Country
Lebanon
Sweet! I thought the throwaway account was also needed to play the games.
So this is truly like the old PSP homebrew days that you could play your signed games with your normal psn account :)
Yeah just play them from your main account. But dont delete the throwaway account as the installed games belong to the throwaway account. Doing so will prevent the games from launching.

lordkaos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tbh I'm not sure if "injected" games work, but in the original tutorial, they say that you can only install ps3 games that are on the psn store and have an available update.
That's a bummer for ps3 games, but I'm pretty sure that you can install PS2 and PS1 inject (ie: converted) pkg, since psp games work fine as psp remasters.
the only games you can't install with psxploit 3.0 are retail only games with no available update on the psn store, i got Valkyria Chronicles installed using the instructions on the 5th post of the next thread: http://www.psx-place.com/threads/so...s3_game-with-update-to-pkg.16734/#post-107570 if anyone's interested.

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
Can I still play legit games from disc or from my digital library as normal and not get banned? So let's say, I would play injected games sometimes on one account, activating HAN etc, then in my main account I would play my legit games normally without activating HAN. Sorry, very noob here.

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
after years of waiting I finally have a jailbroken ps3... praise the gods that create this and they shall be granted access to the white waters of mother nature whenever they please...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

wait??? my model number is 4001B am I supported???
Please tell me im supported!!

lordkaos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I've been dicking around with the same thing, its a nightmare. I'm trying to make .pkg file for Tales of Vesperia and the damn thing is throwing errors. Doesn't help that I hate using programs that force you to use THE COMMAND PROMPT because I never get that thing working right
you can't install Tales of Vesperia as it is a ps3 that doesn't have a digital version nor a game update so it is impossible to even inject it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...