Hacking A little help?

FoulPlay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been away for awhile playing other consoels etc as the Wii didn't have that many good games and such.
Could someone please explain to me what I've to do now without fucking up my console?

I have a WiiKey at 1.9s

I'm at 3.2E

I know 3.3E is out, and I know it kills Twilight Princess Debug Hack but there is a new one out.

I've heard that it kills Trucha Signed discs, how do I get around this now? I kinda need my SSBB-U Brawl Still...

I've also heard rumours that it affects people who used the Dupe Channel Remover? - I am one of those people.

I've heard that if you install a VC game to your console illegally it removes them also...

Which of the above are true and what do I do it to keep my Wii from going Kaboom and dying?

Thanks a lot, I don't really want to read through thousands of useless posts to find the informationm I require, If you can simply link me to posts that answer my questions if you don't feel like explaining the answers, I appreciate it aswell. I don't want any flaming it's really understandable that I don't want to look through thousands of useless posts and the search engine is pretty pathetic...

Thanks again.

mcj

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No offense, but everyone else looks through the "useless" posts. Use the search function. Check out the sticky threads at the top. Look at WiiBrew and HackMii.

Why create another thread to be filled with the info that is already available?

Hideki-kun

Trophies
Website
techno-bite.com
XP
Country
FoulPlay said:
I've been away for awhile playing other consoels etc as the Wii didn't have that many good games and such.
Could someone please explain to me what I've to do now without fucking up my console?

I have a WiiKey at 1.9s

I'm at 3.2E

FoulPlay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mcj said:
No offense, but everyone else looks through the "useless" posts. Use the search function. Check out the sticky threads at the top. Look at WiiBrew and HackMii.

I kinda need help with what I have to do and I don't have all the time in the world, unlike some people. (not meaning yourself, I'm sure your a busy guy.) and it wasn't information at all, I was looking FOR information.

mcj

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FoulPlay said:
mcj said:

I kinda need help with what I have to do and I don't have all the time in the world, unlike some people. (not meaning yourself, I'm sure your a busy guy.) and it wasn't information at all, I was looking FOR information.

I don't have all the time in the world either. But I make the time to do the research myself. Again, use the search function. You could have already found all you need to know if you just searched

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FoulPlay said:
I've heard that it kills Trucha Signed discs, how do I get around this now? I kinda need my SSBB-U Brawl Still...
They still work with Gecko Region Free.
FoulPlay said:
I've also heard rumours that it affects people who used the Dupe Channel Remover? - I am one of those people.
I haven't heard anything about this, so I don't think this is true. I can't guarantee it though since I've never used the Dupe Channel Remover.
FoulPlay said:
I've heard that if you install a VC game to your console illegally it removes them also...
This is false. Any channels you install are unaffected by the update, including WiiWare and VC.
QUOTE(FoulPlay @ Jun 23 2008, 04:27 AM)
Which of the above are true and what do I do it to keep my Wii from going Kaboom and dying?
The Dupe Channel Remover and VC issues you described are false. The only thing the new update does is make the Twilight Hack inoperable, but there is a new one out that works. It was supposed to make using trucha signed disks not work, but you can use Gecko Region Free to get around that. There is also a channel out that makes getting to it a little easier. My recommendation is to not update unless you have to (like if you buy a game with the update on it).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...