What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nintendopower64 said:
clean mode? whats that, ive never heard of it before and yes i know sorry, its just schools tommorow and im addicted to HG....im training my pokes good and i know what the freezing probelm is, it just want it fixed so i can play knowing im safe, if so, how do i set my supercard to clean mode
I gave away my SC a while ago, so I forgot where that option is. Look around for it.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
nintendopower64 said:
hmm ill try if anyone could tell me it would be nice, seeing as i dont know what it is, sorry if i seem pushy
You tap "Setup" then tap "Run Mode"...then you'll see where you can tap on Clean. I don't know if that'll help though, I don't have this game so I've never tried it on my Supercard.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
nintendopower64 said:
i cant find setup, or run mode or clean mode. and now when i start my rom i get a white screen
....you can't find setup? Assuming you're using the default skin, it's up in the top in big letters. Please please PLEASE try to work with us here, since we are taking the time to help you.

nintendopower64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am useing the default skin, but i did look, and i cannot find the setup button. i messed around and erased my HG save game too, but i had to enable the patch to stop from getting the white screen

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
nintendopower64 said:
I am useing the default skin, but i did look, and i cannot find the setup button. i messed around and erased my HG save game too, but i had to enable the patch to stop from getting the white screen
wait...you can't find it, yet you were able to change it from Patch mode? Then you found it then.
tongue.gif
I guess that Clean mode isn't going to help on that game. What version of the game are you trying to use? It sounds like the US version should work ok, but the European version doesn't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Use your wifes big mamba harnest to hold your phone +1