Hacking a little help from my friends

nintendopower64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok well i have my supercard dsone sdhc i think. I want to play heartgold without it freezing but i dont know how to patch or update it to that eos thing. it all seems really complex seeing as you all helped me with my other probelm, id figured you could give me a good help here. thanks. i just need a good set of instructions, download this, put this here, put rom here, etc.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nintendopower64 said:
EOS files? i have no idea what thoose are, i really havent kept up on updates on my supercard since i got it in late 2008.
Team SC completely remade their firmware, and called it Evolution OS. That's what you need to upgrade to. Get it and just copy the files from the archive to your SD card

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
i only came here because of the thread title
unsure.gif

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
What people aren't mentioning is that you need to update the patch file. You can find the latest one here. Just drop it into the folder where the EOS files are.

nintendopower64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where should i place my usa heartgold, in the root or the en folder where the _dsone thing is with the patch and the eos. do i need to patch the game or it just being there is good enoough

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nintendopower64 said:
where should i place my usa heartgold, in the root or the en folder where the _dsone thing is with the patch and the eos. do i need to patch the game or it just being there is good enoough
All you need is the rom now. If you don't know where to put a ROM on a flashcart then it's clear that someone set it up for you.

nintendopower64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
clean mode? whats that, ive never heard of it before and yes i know sorry, its just schools tommorow and im addicted to HG....im training my pokes good and i know what the freezing probelm is, it just want it fixed so i can play knowing im safe, if so, how do i set my supercard to clean mode

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Fishy pineapple