Country
Malaysia
kwartel said:
ineap09 said:
CookiesMilk said:
kwartel said:
CookiesMilk said:
*SNIP*
Playing illegal game backups is the same I thought?
You don't take away anything, you just copy stuff. If you, let say, borrowed a book from the library and copied it, it wouldn't care anyone, but now you take away something from somebody else.
You took away their sales for the games = took their money =(
That depends on whether you were going to end up buying that game eventually or not. Some play backups to test whether they like a game before buying it.
I buy games that are really good, because I have morals. Besides I only pirate because I have a lack of funds.
I'm lacking of funds too. Besides the store is already closed, I don't have the chance of returning the store owner money anymore even I wanted to =P

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
If I were you, I'd contact them, saying they did arrive, and offer to pay for those books as well.. They'd probably be happy you told them, and let it pass anyway. So they know what happened to the books, and your conscience will be eased
smile.gif

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Issac said:
If I were you, I'd contact them, saying they did arrive, and offer to pay for those books as well.. They'd probably be happy you told them, and let it pass anyway. So they know what happened to the books, and your conscience will be eased
smile.gif
Well the feeling is quite gone and I don't think they actually give shit since it's a MASSIVE company..

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
kwartel said:
Issac said:
smile.gif
Well the feeling is quite gone and I don't think they actually give shit since it's a FUCKING MASSIVE company..
Fix'd
tpi.gif

But yeah, it's pretty huge.

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
shlong said:
kwartel said:
Issac said:
smile.gif
Well the feeling is quite gone and I don't think they actually give shit since it's a FUCKING MASSIVE company..
Fix'd
tpi.gif

The prices aren't even human moderated~!

BTW: WHY ARE MY QUOTES SO SMALL IN YOUR SIG????
ohnoes.png

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
kwartel said:
shlong said:
kwartel said:
Issac said:
smile.gif
Fix'd
tpi.gif

The prices aren't even human moderated~!

BTW: WHY ARE MY QUOTES SO SMALL IN YOUR SIG????
ohnoes.png
Yeah, it's like...WTF? These prices are so low O.o

Because otherwise my sig'd be too long >:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Welcome back