Gaming A good DS lite top screen

Eerpow

*swoosh*
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello! I screwed up the DS ribbon cable when replacing the shell, so I need to buy a new top-screen.
I replaced a friends top-screen once that he bought on DX, but the thing is that the screen was a little yellowish compared to the bottom screen.
What I'm looking for is a screen that looks exactly as the original, so have you ever replaced a DS screen before and if so where did you bought it?
And if I buy it on ebay, what can I expect quality wise?

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought one on Amazon, but I'm still waiting on the shell to come in. Once it comes in and I can guarantee it works, I'll link you.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
TehSkull said:
I bought one on Amazon, but I'm still waiting on the shell to come in. Once it comes in and I can guarantee it works, I'll link you.

I don't think amazon ships to Sweden, but anyway...
I ordered a screen from DX after all, there where two alternatives one that supposedly is an original Nintendo screen and one that isn't, I ordered the ''original'' which was a little bit more expensive.
Hopefully it's better than their cheaper version, I'll report back if it's good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I used apollo save tool to activate my ps3 offline so i could play a game that...