Broken Barriers
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
War said:
Vampire Hunter D said:
Bigger question. Why? It's being localized.
I partially agree. I think it would be very nice/helpful to have a menu, item, and magic translation, but I don't think a FULL translation is necessary.
i completely agree to that
but this translation shouldn't really go overboard

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
aaniil said:
Ok bit did you use a translator? Because you've wrote words in letters like ?? where as normally you'd write?
Actually, it was posted in a different thread where someone wanted to see if the person could translate the text or not. I just stole it from there, lol. However, the fact that you just asked that could mean you actually do know the language!
tongue.gif

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
really and truely, you don't need to translate story, all you need to do is items, menu's, command, and tut.

Have those and the game is alot more playable

L

lilkerv90210

while a full translation isnt necessary having one is a plus

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
sorry to hike this topic but i have a question ...

why is everyone so damn hyping this game ?
is it any better than the first one ?
cuz i really really disliked the first one ...

there were very small rooms with some stupid opponents a bad battle type and even more very small rooms ...
at least i didn't saw anything else in those minutes i played

it was like running trugh a mace with opponents poping up over and over again -.-V
well ok and you had goofy and such with you, still sucked bad in my opinion.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Youkai said:
sorry to hike this topic but i have a question ...

why is everyone so damn hyping this game ?
is it any better than the first one ?
cuz i really really disliked the first one ...

there were very small rooms with some stupid opponents a bad battle type and even more very small rooms ...

it was like running trugh a mace with opponents poping up over and over again -.-V
well ok and you had goofy and such with you, still sucked bad in my opinion.
I think you're talking about Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. If so, then yes, this one looks like it is much better. Look up some gameplay videos on YouTube and decide for yourself.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is one hell of a promise to keep but I wish the best of luck to you. And as was mentioned before, a menu translation would be convenient enough, as a story translation would take way too long.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
LOL aaniil..... you really meant it when you said it on the irc yesterday....

In the meantime people can use this basic pause menu translation to find your way around.... although I can't say it can really help to a lare exent...... its from someone on the irc too

translated.png

Pockle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't really need to translate the whole game, just menus, and that crud. Then we are all set for the next few months.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Well, the hard part is the hacking :\ I talked to Noitora and he said he would have to use a custom font to fit the English letters or something like that...

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe the Kingdom Hearts Rom has the translation built inside of it. It may just be locked or something since its a JAP rom. Maybe Square wants to change the code inside the rom to make it English instead of making a whole translation all over again into a new rom.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jakob95 said:
Maybe the Kingdom Hearts Rom has the translation built inside of it. It may just be locked or something since its a JAP rom. Maybe Square wants to change the code inside the rom to make it English instead of making a whole translation all over again into a new rom.
Nope, this rarely happens and we'd already know if the English translation was included.

Best of luck to the hackers, since that seems to be what's holding this project back.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
If its so damn important to get in translated, why not wait for the bloody official release of this game!?

Please if we REALLY needed a game to be translated, where were you when Soma Bringer, Jump Ultimate Stars and a few others were getting translated?
This game is getting localize, so why is there a new to translate this game even partially?

smashbro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally would just like the Panel stuff. The story can wait and the menu can even wait. The items and what not for panel i think is more important to me lol. >.> yea.

To the comment above. Most people aren't asking for the complete they are asking for Items,menu and other things that make the game more playable. Many say they don't need or want the Story until the release in America.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, once the language files can get cracked (I've been trying with UltraEdit and Notepad++ with no luck) then we will have a translation. Until then, we're sitting ducks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: sup