OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hi everyone( hope you are having fun with the new games out, kinda stucked on Scribblenauts :S). I have an R4i Neo ( i know it's a clone :S). My problem is with Mario and luigi partners in time. When i save in the game, the low screen freezes. I know it's a common problem. I used the SEARCH BUTTON , but every answer i found was about other Flashcarts. Does anyone have a solution for this problem on a R4?

And i wanted to know something about M3i Zero and Acekard 2i (because i'm going to buy one for my Dsi):

Do they have good Rom compatibility?
Can those two be updated so they can run the newest games? ( like Mario and Luigi RPG 3)
Are they compatible with the Dsi firmware 1.4?
Which is better, Sakura or AKAIO?
The RTS feature of the m3i Zero, is the best now on the market?
Do they Have the In game Guide feature?

Sorry for my english, i tried to type correctly and express myself without grammar issues, ( I'm from Chile, so it's fairly difficult for me to spell right). Aniway. If someone ( or someone(s) xD) can help me, i'll be very grateful. I'm new in this "Flashcart" thing, so i want to learn, so i could become a productive member of this community.

Thanx for reading xD

JesseB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I am aware, M&L3 isn't playable on any version of the R4 so that's new one to me. Try waiting for an R4 patch and hopefully that will fix your problem.

From what i've read, AKAIO is the better firmware. But since i haven't used either one it's just a guess.

And lastly, I had no problem with your english whatsoever. In fact, you are more articulate than a lot of the posters on here who speak english as their first language.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Krisboo said:
Do they have good Rom compatibility? - Yes but the m3i zero will probably get official updates faster (just following by recent events m3 team has been really fast with updates)
Can those two be updated so they can run the newest games? ( like Mario and Luigi RPG 3) - Yes but the acekard2i requires things like patching the rom until updates for AKAIO or the official firmware come out which hasn't happened yet.
Are they compatible with the Dsi firmware 1.4? - Yes but you need to update them, for the acekard you need a DS Lite or a DSi that hasn't been updated yet and with the m3i zero you just use the usb updater.
Which is better, Sakura or AKAIO? - I prefer Sakura as it looks very nice, has auto disk check (helps from micro sd corruption it'll alert you), built in video and music player, etc. but it's all about opinion.
The RTS feature of the m3i Zero, is the best now on the market? - I wouldn't say the best but it's regularly updated
Do they Have the In game Guide feature? - Neither flashcarts have this feature, they may be updated to include it in the future though.

Answered them, all these question make me look like I'm trying to make the acekard2i look crappy compared to the m3i zero you just asked all the questions that would make that happen >.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude Delta AKAIO will have faster updates for Rom Compatiblity as soon as AKAIO 1.5 is going to be out. As soon as its out there will be a new loader like every time a new games comes out that doesn't support the loader yet.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jakob95 said:
Dude Delta AKAIO will have faster updates for Rom Compatiblity as soon as AKAIO 1.5 is going to be out. As soon as its out there will be a new loader like every time a new games comes out that doesn't support the loader yet.

I know that but at the moment the acekard hasn't been getting that many updates.

And yes I probably should have included that in my original post it slipped my mind though.

Krisboo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Thanks , Jakob, DeltaBurnt and Jesse for the help. I thought M3i Zero was the best in terms of RTS (if not M3, then , which one o,o). Aniway, anyone know how to fix the issue withpartners in time?

@DeltaBurnt: LOL, yeah, those were the exact questions xD Thanx for the complete answer =).

About AKAIO, i'll be satisfied if i can play the newest games. That's my goal. That's why i asked about Sakura- Akaio.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT