Slater Color
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
nitnendo-ds-saves-mum.jpg

See to believe, is there anything for which a portable Nintendo does not serve you, if we mentioned a few days ago the news of the English boy who overcame his problems with the view with the Nintendo DS, now open to Australian newspapers in other news Nintendo DS to be used again in glorious end.

In the Australian night was a mother with her three children by car, by the way they crossed a kangaroo, and were trying to avoid a serious accident, in which the car was overturned, and the mother, trapped inside, the three children were able to leave , and his mother were asked to locate their mobile phone to call for help urgently, it was night, the phone could be anywhere by accident, and the children could not find it.

Then comes the protagonist of our story, Christopher, took from his pocket a Nintendo DS and he used the powerful light of the two console screen to find the phone and finally tell the emergency services for relief of his anxious mother.

In the end, as you can see in the picture, the story had a happy ending, with the mother and child recovering with her, Christopher has now been proposed as a candidate for an award as a local hero, so you know, never leave home without your DS, you never know how you could use it.

Source: The Inquisitr

WHOA
blink.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No offense to the OP, but your English is pretty bad. Just copy/paste the original story.

QUOTE said:
Holy crap, is there anything Nintendo’s mighty little handheld can’t do? If it’s not saving some kid’s damn eyesight, it’s rescuing people from vehicle wrecks. Whadda guy.

Here’s how the story goes: at roughly 10pm on Sunday, just as night set in, a family was involved in a car crash in Victoria, Australia. In an attempt to avoid a kangaroo (possibly the most Australian way to crash a car), the vehicle ended up rolled on its roof, with mother Kathleen trapped in the wreck as her three kids and her partner crawled to safety.

Unable to find his mother’s cellphone to ring the amberlamps, seven-year-old Christopher used the illuminated screens of his Nintendo DS to locate the lost phone and get help. Which is definitely PROOF that GAMES SAVE LIVES. Maybe.

Anyway, a happy ending came of it, as you can see above, and now Christopher, who’s bound to grow up to be freaking awesome with a name like that, has been put up for a Community Hero Award. And the heroic Nintendo DS? Just doin’ its job, ma’am.

Juanmatron

Slater Color
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
No offense to the OP, but your English is pretty bad. Just copy/paste the original story.

QUOTE said:
Holy crap, is there anything Nintendo’s mighty little handheld can’t do? If it’s not saving some kid’s damn eyesight, it’s rescuing people from vehicle wrecks. Whadda guy.

Here’s how the story goes: at roughly 10pm on Sunday, just as night set in, a family was involved in a car crash in Victoria, Australia. In an attempt to avoid a kangaroo (possibly the most Australian way to crash a car), the vehicle ended up rolled on its roof, with mother Kathleen trapped in the wreck as her three kids and her partner crawled to safety.

Unable to find his mother’s cellphone to ring the amberlamps, seven-year-old Christopher used the illuminated screens of his Nintendo DS to locate the lost phone and get help. Which is definitely PROOF that GAMES SAVE LIVES. Maybe.

Anyway, a happy ending came of it, as you can see above, and now Christopher, who’s bound to grow up to be freaking awesome with a name like that, has been put up for a Community Hero Award. And the heroic Nintendo DS? Just doin’ its job, ma’am.

I prefer write it. Not a fucking copy/paste. Sorry if I misspelled but I prefer that than a copy/paste.

Wombo Combo

That Ain't Falco
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought it was going to be something like he made a phone call from his DS or he pictochat'd with someone to contact help.

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
Wombo Combo said:
I thought it was going to be something like he made a phone call from his DS or he pictochat'd with someone to contact help.

I also thought of the same - he mightve called with his DS or used pictochat, but what the hell was that? I fell proud and disgusted at the same time

heavyknight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a little more than a misspelling. Awkward wording, etc.
Used Guild's quote to understand it better, that and there are a few things left out.

At other comments, what if he did NOT have the DS? Use another source? Find something else? It's a fricken' car, not a desk. There are a lot of things people do not have with them when cars get turned over at night...light may or may not be one of them.

Also, it's a flipped car, things fly over the place. Even if some of you have a flashlight in your car, there's no guarantee it would be in the same place when your car is in a wreck. Like half of your body being misplaced, or your head flying off, worst case scenarios, but it's no different from simple utilities flying away. In the end, both end up being away from where they originally were.

That and the GBA SP is pretty bright...used it numerous times just for it's light, simple light wouldn't do and etc. Imagining the DS lite, in similar situations, it'd be handy for most situations. Not the best replacement, but if you have a kid and they keep it in their pockets 90% of the time, it'd be something useful to have on hand.

Ontopic - Maybe people will finally stop saying games are bad. Maybe Nintendo will make some accessories that won't die out that are useful. A phone attachment, DS phone? As if. It's still Nintendo after all >>.

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Indeed, it wasn't so much misspelling (that my brain can compensate for as I read) as much as it was extremely awkward and improper sentence structure. When you're constantly having to go back, re-read and restructure the sentences in a piece of writing on-the-fly, it's hard to actually absorb and process any of the information contained therein.

In the future, just copy/paste. The original article might not be Shakespeare, but it gets the point across in a way your version simply doesn't.

Theraima

I own this desert, bitches!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
It wasnt that interesting to read, people probably done this many times. Still, DS is one of the best consoles ever made, try to beat that life saving magical dual screen Apple, Sony and Microsoft. Good luck trying.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o