Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
But if everything I've tried so far hasn't worked and it seems like it's a problem with the installed stuff, wouldn't it be better to re-install everything from the very beginning? Just asking
Installed games won't have anything to do with CFW - CFW allows more things to work. Uninstalling it will mean less things work.
Have you tried using a different SD card?

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
But if everything I've tried so far hasn't worked and it seems like it's a problem with the installed stuff, wouldn't it be better to re-install everything from the very beginning? Just asking
Rename the "Nintendo 3DS" folder in the SD to "Nintendo 3DS backup", wait for it to recreate the needed data on the SD, then try again

PenWallet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Rename the "Nintendo 3DS" folder in the SD to "Nintendo 3DS backup", wait for it to recreate the needed data on the SD, then try again

There we go! That's the answer I was looking for! Everywhere I looked they treat the "Nintendo 3DS" folder like a god, so I was even afraid to look at it. The solution was as simple as this! Thank you very much, sir!

Oh, btw, should I delete the old Nintendo 3DS folder, since this has worked?

Last edited by PenWallet,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There we go! That's the answer I was looking for! Everywhere I looked they treat the "Nintendo 3DS" folder like a god, so I was even afraid to look at it. The solution was as simple as this! Thank you very much, sir!

WOAH! Don't delete your old Nintendo 3DS if you want to recovery your game saves!

If you want to recovery those saves and you don't have them backed up with Checkpoint or JKSM, try the idea mentioned in post #18 in the link provided in step #6.

PenWallet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
WOAH! Don't delete your old Nintendo 3DS if you want to recovery your game saves!

If you want to recovery those saves and you don't have them backed up with Checkpoint or JKSM, try the idea mentioned in post #18 in the link provided in step #6.

I don't mind the saves. I have barely played 3DS games. I bought the console a week or so ago, and I've mostly been playing DS games with DSiMenu++, so I already have the .sav files.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't mind the saves. I have barely played 3DS games. I bought the console a week or so ago, and I've mostly been playing DS games with DSiMenu++, so I already have the .sav files.

Okay, no problem then. Yah, just reinstall your games again. Make sure to make backups with one (or both) of those save managers.

Use FBI from now on to uninstall your 3DS games.

Something fishy is going on... For the time being, don't use System Settings when uninstalling your 3DS games.

We'll need more research and information gathering to determine if your issue is somehow related to firmware 11.8 update. There are too many quick successive instants lately of users corrupting their HOME Menu games like you did.

PenWallet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Okay, no problem then. Yah, just reinstall your games again. Make sure to make backups with one (or both) of those save managers.

Use FBI from now on to uninstall your 3DS games.

Something fishy is going on... For the time being, don't use System Settings when uninstalling your 3DS games.

We'll need more research and information gathering to determine if your issue is somehow related to firmware 11.8 update. There are too many quick successive instants lately of users corrupting their HOME Menu games like you did.

Darn, that's scary. And I really didn't have any time to even play much or even making saves in the first place T.T
But anyway, thank you all very much, guys!

Reactions: TurdPooCharger

ce3llo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

heey man
im having the exact same error
what exactly did you do to solve it?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heey man
im having the exact same error
what exactly did you do to solve it?
If you're lucky where the games aren't showing up on HOME Menu due to missing tickets, you fix this by using faketik.

However, if you're not so lucky due to damaged database where the SD card's import.db and/or title.db getting corrupted, you instead use CTRTransfer (Type D9) - Rebuild 3DS Database + (FBI, Cthulhu, faketik).

Another common cause for missing games is due to the 300 titles limit per a Nintendo 3DS folder.

Last edited by TurdPooCharger,
Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.