Hacking A and B swap

Khar00f

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I mostly need it for dark souls, even remapping a and b still requires A to confirm things so it does get very confusing.

I haven't played Dark souls yet but if I'm going with what you're saying it aligns perfectly with how Nintendo always does their button layouts, Confirm with A and return/cancel with B.

I don't understand the confusion unless you're comparing to xbox where the A and B / X and Y are swapped and so you keep pushing A for B?

Swan1360

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't played Dark souls yet but if I'm going with what you're saying it aligns perfectly with how Nintendo always does their button layouts, Confirm with A and return/cancel with B.

I don't understand the confusion unless you're comparing to xbox where the A and B / X and Y are swapped and so you keep pushing A for B?
well i own both a switch and ps4 so getting use to both isnt very easy

Ian095

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe Magic-NS would help you... I know I connected a PS4 controller but the buttons were still on the switch Pro controllers layout but maybe it can be changed somehow by plugging it into a PC (search it first I don't know for sure but might be possible to remap).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.