A 150€ discount card(maybe) - Giveaway

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
From @DinohScene : "
I just checked everything out, it's a card which gives you 15 Euros per added insurance to the app.
Maximum of 10 insurances can be added for "payout"
A user, preferably German citizen, downloads the "clark app" which allows one to add all their insurances into one neat app.
Giving one a complete overview of their monthly/yearly insurance costs."

Since the entire card is in German and I didn't try to use it, I didn't know what it did.
Then after trying it, He gave the above reply.
It's not clear to me whether this card is a 'waste sales pitch' or not.
So I decided to give him a GuliKit Kingkong3 controller for free as compensation. In December or January, after the product arrives, I will send it to @DinohScene immediately.
As for this card, friends from Germany, can you explain it? Is it useful? If useful, I will give it to one of you in Germany.
Can you post a photo of the card? I'm German and could translate whatever bullshit legalese is on there.

Reactions: AKNES

AKNES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Can you post a photo of the card? I'm German and could translate whatever bullshit legalese is on there.
Sure.
2.jpg

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah it's a promotion for an insurance broker and their app. Any private insurance can be added "to the app" so that they can then offer you "better" alternatives from their partners. And as an incentive to do that one can claim a 15€ Amazon gift card for every insurance you tell them you have, up to 10 total.

Reactions: AkikoKumagara

AKNES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Yeah it's a promotion for an insurance broker and their app. Any private insurance can be added "to the app" so that they can then offer you "better" alternatives from their partners. And as an incentive to do thay you can claim a 15€ Amazon gift card for every insurance you tell them you have.
Thank you for the explanation
Does that mean this card is worthless?

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thank you for the explanation
Does that mean this card is worthless?
Fairly worthless unless you know someone in Germany that has both a lot of private insurances (I have only 1 extra that would be eligible) and is willing to get advertised to by yet another company trying to wring more money out.

AKNES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Fairly worthless unless you know someone in Germany that has both a lot of private insurances (I have only 1 extra that would be eligible) and is willing to get advertised to by yet another company trying to wring more money out.
Does that work for you? Just 15 euros?

malekmaroc7

モロッコの人だよ
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
I know it's late but that card is pretty worthless. You need to complete a private insurance (as said) and you may get a 15€ voucher. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: AKNES

Nakamichi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
have you given away the King Kong 3 yet?
i dont mean to be hasty, but i dont wanna miss that giveaway! Id love to have one of these <3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Gotta catch em all lol