Gaming 999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nah I'm good. I just ate a bunch of crunchy penut butter and drank some mountain dew. Combination sounds lethal, but dammit they are tasty as fuck. I thought there was going to be a thing going on with a site I go to, turns out, there isn't.

Btw, sorry if anybody read that spoiler before I edited it.

WildArms

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Just got safe ending, so freaking cool, i see the world in a new light, i cant belive i saw Ace so good ol´man before and im currently at Captians quarter starting to see the new TRUE ENDING

WildArms

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Edit: Argg sorry for double post!!

Shinigami357 said:
I've done 5 playthroughs and gotten 3 endings... Waaah, I must be missing something... I wanna see how it really ends.
What endings do you have? i can tell you wich doors to choose for the endings you have left, spoilerfree of course

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've gotten the axe (twice) the knife and the yellow sub (twice)

ph34r.gif

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
Shinigami357 said:

ph34r.gif
I tried to get the only one I'm missing, (no. 5, I think) but I got the sub. (again). Some text on my way to there was different though, which was cool.

WildArms

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Shinigami357 said:

ph34r.gif
Ouch T.T, just like me, we got all bad endings at the beginning, so you have 3 left alright do this combinations of doorz:

First you should get the 4th ending "safe ending", this is necessary to get the true ending, if you go true ending path and you havent done SAFE path you will get the other ending that you have left ("coffin ending") if you do safe, and the go true, even if you still not have coffin, you will get true and coffin ending at the same time.
So:
For safe end go doorz, 5->8->6
For true and coffin go 4->7->1 (on this path, you gotta make sure you get the clover thing from santa, and hear all explanations all character offer, like ALL ice, ice 9, etc, and give the thing santa gave to you to clover on room 7, or she will probably axe your ass)

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dillinger20 said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Dillinger20 said:
Hey, I just finished this game and I had a couple of questions about the true ending concerning
Akane.

I was wondering why she appeared in the present even though Jumpy hadn't saved her yet. Also, I was wondering why she suddenly disappeared during the Incinerator scene?

Think of it like this, it's explained in the game.

Junpei is in the present okay? Lets call it Time A.
Akane is in the past. Lets call it Time B.

The Pharmaceutical company wanted to test subjects to access that field between Time A and Time B so that the persons could exchange information to one another. That was the whole testing of the Nonary game. And by adding danger, it allowed easier access for someone to get into that middle field. So like this:

A B
| |
| |
|=============|
| Field to access |
| |

The reason why June [present] didn't die in the incinerator was because she accessed that field in the middle to the future Junpei who helped her. And June realized that in order to save herself in the past, she's going to have to get her Junpei [the one we play as] to save her.

Basically this Nonary game is going to go on forever. The Akane we saved, is going to grow up, become June, and start the Nonary game to save her past younger self with Junpei.

And I don't know why she ran away from the Incinerator. Though, if I remember, in the end, Clover or somebody while in the vehicle says "the others should just be down the road", which I assume is meaning June and Santa.

Thanks for the explanation! Hmm its weird that she just disappeared from the Incinerator seeing as there was no way out of there, all doors were locked. I guess she started to disappear because Junpei had to save her? And in order for her to reappear he would need to save her in the past. Also, how come Seven said that Akane died in the past when he suddenly remembered his past?

i also have a question was that allice hitch hiking at the end as well ur explanation cleared the other questions i had

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xamus ace said:
The only way I could play this game if retro would release 6.41 of dat files

the game works on 6.40 but it has minor graphical glitches. it is perfectly playable on 6.40 i got every ending on 6.40

sorry for the double post still havnt figured out how to quote two people

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pokefreak2008 said:
i also have a question was that allice hitch hiking at the end as well ur explanation cleared the other questions i had

Yeah. I think it was just a little "lol" that the developers put in there.

Shinigami357I've gotten the axe (twice) the knife and the yellow sub (twice)
5-8-1
4-7-1. In that order. And listen to the Ice-9 story, give Clover the bookmark, and listen to the ALL ICE story.

WildArms

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Finally home, still on my way to the true ending.

god this is getting so good, i was suspecting santa since the SAFE ending but i still cant belive it, i was just on the after door 9 puzzle, they have ben ok, but i just soved one and i dont know how i did, is the one where ou have ot put the 4 badges...
On the last badge, i was like, wtf the minimun is 3, how the hell can i put 5 badges between 8 and 9...
And i just put all the badges on 8 and tried it... didnt expect it to work lol

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WildArms said:

god this is getting so good, i was suspecting santa since the SAFE ending but i still cant belive it, i was just on the after door 9 puzzle, they have ben ok, but i just soved one and i dont know how i did, is the one where ou have ot put the 4 badges...
On the last badge, i was like, wtf the minimun is 3, how the hell can i put 5 badges between 8 and 9...

I know, I didn't understand it either. I had no trouble with the other ones, except for that ALL ALL ALL puzzle. But that 4th badge one made no sense, because the rules said you have to share the numbers. I just couldn't figure it out. I still have no idea why it works.

WildArms

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
ShadowSoldier said:
WildArms said:

I know, I didn't understand it either. I had no trouble with the other ones, except for that ALL ALL ALL puzzle. But that 4th badge one made no sense, because the rules said you have to share the numbers. I just couldn't figure it out. I still have no idea why it works.

Yeah lol, i dont really get it, the instructions clearly said that both needed to have the digital root..., it really took me a while for the ALL ALL puzzle, after like 15 minutes of randomly do it, ive been checking at the same time wich one had to be shut down for each letter to turn on, after that, i just focused on the ones i wanted to be off, and went out pretty well, still, that was the one that made me think the most, that one, the one you gotta make 15 with all rows and diagonal (pretty easy after finding out that 5 must be on the middle) and the one before this one, but only because i had to think the digital root, so it made me think a bit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Redleviboy123 @ Redleviboy123: Question about game texture chanching Do i need an own game id?