Gaming 999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors

draken29

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Play with it until you reach one of the ending.
After that, there would be a skip button for you to play through the part you have seen before

Shurouga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mine keep freezing at the steam engine room, damn only 3 doors left
frown.gif

I'm using akaio 1.8.1 btw
mellow.gif

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
Damnit, I'm really loving this game... I'd like a little more freedom to move and talk as I want in between the "Escape the Room" segments, but so far the characters are pretty good and I love the script. With this and Devil Survivor, which I'm replaying for the various endings, I'm definitely set until December 10th.

KapuBen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
This game is really awesome! I just got to the part where Junpei said: Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me princess!
THIS IS UNBELIEVABLY EPICLY AWESOME WIN!

And by the way, to those having problems with akaio 1.8.1 it works perfectly for me with anti-ap turned on. I played for about 4 hours straight and it didn't froze once.

Shurouga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KapuBen said:
This game is really awesome! I just got to the part where Junpei said: Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me princess!

And by the way, to those having problems with akaio 1.8.1 it works perfectly for me with anti-ap turned on. I played for about 4 hours straight and it didn't froze once.

I've turned it on, but it's still freezing at the steam engine room.
frown.gif

Chesskid1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shurouga said:
KapuBen said:

frown.gif

i've had the same problem, i've been told it's an issue with your microSD card as other AKAIO users have been able to play it fine.

AltairABJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Chesskid1 said:
Shurouga said:
KapuBen said:

frown.gif

i've had the same problem, i've been told it's an issue with your microSD card as other AKAIO users have been able to play it fine.
Yep, here the steam engine room worked perfectly, didn't freeze or anything else.

BTW, got the 5º Ending, now on to get the others
yay.gif

thhorde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok, anyone else stuck on the suitcase locks?i got the 2 note thingys and the note from the bulliten board says 7463 (I think). can somone lead me in the right direction as to how to get the codes?

AltairABJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
thhorde said:
ok, anyone else stuck on the suitcase locks?i got the 2 note thingys and the note from the bulliten board says 7463 (I think). can somone lead me in the right direction as to how to get the codes?

There are two codes, the blue section on the 2 note "things" is the code for the Blue Suitcase, and the red section is for the Red Suitcase, you have to compare the objects (the squares and etc) in the direction that arrow points XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9