United States
Clau46 said:
nolegirl said:
Clau46 said:
Why they dumped this crap in stead of 999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors

New_Carnival_Games_USA_DSi_NDS-RFTD

Yes. That and Barbie, and Penguins
wtf.gif
. Has anyone else noticed that most of these games getting dumped are Euro games?
Yes, all euro games

New_Carnival_Games_USA_DSi_NDS-RFTD
is the only usa game

Does that mean that USA gamers are stuck, since the US groups don't appear to be dumping anymore?

shri1026

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
USA gamers can easily purchase it. But what would others do??
if there was euro release then it would have been dumped within a day. but there isn't..
it was must buy for me if it was released in my reign.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Zanahoria said:
DeMoN said:
admotonic said:
DeMoN said:
I'm not surprised. The creators of this game made a similar game that got a perfect 40 in Famitsu. I'm pretty sure this scored really high too.
Do you remember the name of this similar game. I'm quite keento try it
smile.gif
Yeah, it's called 428 (they must have a number fetish or something).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/428_%28video_game%29
Unfortunately, it's Japanese only.
You guys might want to try Ever 17: The Out of Infinity. It's for the PC and there's an official english translation by Hirameki. It's by the same writer of 999: 9 hours... and it's BY FAR the best Visual-Novel type game I've ever played. It's a masterpiece. And that's why I'm really looking forward to 999, because Ever 17 has got one of the best stories I've ever read and if this game is even half as good, then it's already amazing.

Looks really interesting. I'm going to try it tonight. Is it a long game ?

Zanahoria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ritsuki said:
Zanahoria said:
DeMoN said:
admotonic said:
DeMoN said:
I'm not surprised. The creators of this game made a similar game that got a perfect 40 in Famitsu. I'm pretty sure this scored really high too.
Do you remember the name of this similar game. I'm quite keento try it
smile.gif
Yeah, it's called 428 (they must have a number fetish or something).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/428_%28video_game%29
Unfortunately, it's Japanese only.
You guys might want to try Ever 17: The Out of Infinity. It's for the PC and there's an official english translation by Hirameki. It's by the same writer of 999: 9 hours... and it's BY FAR the best Visual-Novel type game I've ever played. It's a masterpiece. And that's why I'm really looking forward to 999, because Ever 17 has got one of the best stories I've ever read and if this game is even half as good, then it's already amazing.

Looks really interesting. I'm going to try it tonight. Is it a long game ?
Yes, it's really quite long. If you want to uncover the mystery you have to unlock the "true" ending and to do that you have to get 5 or 6 character endings first. It took me about a week or so (~ 4 hours/day)... But there's the skip function (and many walkthroughs available) so it doesn't take that long if you don't want to. But it really is a masterpiece, so give it a try!
smile.gif

nolegirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Clau46 said:
Let's hope Golden Sun Dark Dawn does not take that this long to dump.

It likely wont. It's a well marketed, much anticipated game. 999 just slipped under the radar for some reason.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Zanahoria said:
Yes, it's really quite long. If you want to uncover the mystery you have to unlock the "true" ending and to do that you have to get 5 or 6 character endings first. It took me about a week or so (~ 4 hours/day)... But there's the skip function (and many walkthroughs available) so it doesn't take that long if you don't want to. But it really is a masterpiece, so give it a try!
smile.gif

Installation finished. Is it better to play with a walkthrough the first time, or should I finish the game once and restart it with the walkthrough ?

Zanahoria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ritsuki said:
Zanahoria said:
smile.gif

Installation finished. Is it better to play with a walkthrough the first time, or should I finish the game once and restart it with the walkthrough ?
I finished it first without any walkthrough and I got a bad ending... So I dunno. The bad endings are interesting (each character has got both a good and a bad ending) but they're unnecessary to unlock the true ending.

shri1026

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Walkthrough ruins the fun. Play on your own first, try to get every possible good ending. then use walkthrough to seee other endings.

sillypatterson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, this game was a bitch to find. After hitting up about a dozen stores since Tuesday, I found a GameStop about an hour away that had it in stock. I ripped it to my Acekard (with a clean installation of 1.8.1), and am experiencing random freezing after ~ten minutes.

closedeyes.gif
Time to play it off the cart and watch its Goozex value appreciate, I suppose.

Coconut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
sillypatterson said:
Man, this game was a bitch to find. After hitting up about a dozen stores since Tuesday, I found a GameStop about an hour away that had it in stock. I ripped it to my Acekard (with a clean installation of 1.8.1), and am experiencing random freezing after ~ten minutes.

closedeyes.gif

Dump it?

sillypatterson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Coconut said:

Technically I already did?
yaynds.gif

I think I'll re-rip it in case something went wrong in the process initially. My initial rip zipped down to 32 megs and it seems a bit small as the cart size is 128.

Byronic Hero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sillypatterson said:
Coconut said:

Technically I already did?
yaynds.gif

I think I'll re-rip it in case something went wrong in the process initially. My initial rip zipped down to 32 megs and it seems a bit small as the cart size is 128.
I think he means to "share the wealth"
nayps3.gif

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
sillypatterson said:

closedeyes.gif

You know, doing this is just like putting a steak in front of a starving man and telling him : "Look at this awesome steak, I'm going to enjoy every single bit and you won't even have a crumb of it."

Yes, that's very mean, isn't it
frown.gif
?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff