Gaming 999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors

redsmas

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok I feel kinda stupid for saying this but I got all the endings except 1 and 2, but when I follow the chart to get ending one
this happens:

I get the axe ending, I gave clover the clover bookmark but at no point do I get any conversation about ALICE (but I do pick up the ALLICE book that the key card falls out of), and what does it mean when it says captains corpse, I assumed it meant you are supposed to examine it, but how cause during the puzzle its not there, but you do see it when you enter that room

Umbra-Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, complete and total N00b here. I know your busy actually playing and talking about the game, but I've been searching around and updated my Acekard 2i to the latest firmware (1.8.1) and updated the latest Loaders.

Now, I realllllly want to play this game, but aparently I can't because it keep on crashing when I try to touch the furnace type thing. I've tried to turn on the AP but still no go... So please can someone tell me what to do. Please...
hate2.gif

redsmas

Trophies
XP
Country
Umbra-Luna said:
Hey, complete and total N00b here. I know your busy actually playing and talking about the game, but I've been searching around and updated my Acekard 2i to the latest firmware (1.8.1) and updated the latest Loaders.

Now, I realllllly want to play this game, but aparently I can't because it keep on crashing when I try to touch the furnace type thing. I've tried to turn on the AP but still no go... So please can someone tell me what to do. Please...
hate2.gif

Try turning ap on thats what I did

redsmas

Trophies
XP
Country
redsmas said:
Umbra-Luna said:

hate2.gif

Try turning ap on thats what I did and blowing the dust off the cartridge

Ishidori

Trophies
XP
Country
sasukefangirl said:
is there a patch for this ?
when is the wood r4 version 1.18 going to come out ?
unsure.gif

Well, i thinking that they're waiting for Golden Sun to release a new version of Wood.

Umbra-Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
Nope, still nothing. Just keeps on freezing when I touch it. I've turned on the AP for both the system and the rom itself... I might just download it from a diffrent source. Thanks for the help anyway....
ninja.gif

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dysan said:
just how frequent and random are the freezes in this game?
also, any patch for m3i zero?

Happened around 1-2 minutes for me. Too much of a pain to play with the freeze, it's unbearable.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
About the people with freezing issues, I really recommend you not to play this game until a fix is released. As story progresses you get more and more involved and you will forget to save, then you get the freeze and lose your progress.
Just a friendly tip.

I went to my bed with the game yesterday (bah, today) at 1 am, then it took me "10-20 minutes" minutes to finish the game; when I checked, it was 4:30

SubliminalSegue

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
sasukefangirl said:
when is wood r4 1.18 is gonna be released are you sure they are gonna wait for golden sun to get released ??
unsure.gif

It would make sense. Why release a patch just to have to create a new one in half a week? Kill two birds with one stone. It's only a couple of days.

Twin989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SubliminalSegue said:
sasukefangirl said:
when is wood r4 1.18 is gonna be released are you sure they are gonna wait for golden sun to get released ??
unsure.gif

It would make sense. Why release a patch just to have to create a new one in half a week? Kill two birds with one stone. It's only a couple of days.

the guy released 1.14.2 a week after 1.14 for a few games, he could do the same thing now and release 1.17.2

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wow, that was a rather strange "safe" ending
The end... or is it? Probably meaning "there is yet 1 ending to find, the "true" one: 4 - 7 - 1 with Bookmark and Ice-9 and AllIce... Time to go for that one tomorrow (fuck, it's almost 4am, wanted to go to bed at 2)

Rayster

Trophies
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
Sort of off topic, but is: Theresia any good?

Yes, well kind of. XD

---

Well if ever the patch will release on the same day as Golden Sun I guess I have to play Golden Sun first >.>

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Rayster said:
Shinigami357 said:
Rayster said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Sort of off topic, but is: Theresia any good?

Yes, well kind of. XD

---

Well if ever the patch will release on the same day as Golden Sun I guess I have to play Golden Sun first >.>

*looks at avatar*

Why am I not surprised?

*looks at the Philippines flag*

rolleyes.gif
*looks at them both*

closedeyes.gif
speaking of Theresia, i haven't finished that one yet, and have been meaning to for a long time now. what with being a bum and all (launch 3DS looks bleak for me
unsure.gif
), i've got a lotta time in my hands to doing all those backlog titles (just finished Front Mission, dabbled on FM Border of Madness, enjoying the epic battle scenes of Laevatein Tactics).

on topic, 999 keeps freezing on my iEDGE 1.11, so until some love gets thrown my way, it'll rot in my card until i find some other game worth playing (ones that currently work on iEDGE).

ivobhz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This game looks really cool. I dropped by this topic and saw the demo link, so I went to play and loved it!
Now, i'm just waiting for YWG to release an update for wood to play this game!
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    V @ VXNlcm5hbWU: FLOPPA FRIDAY!!!