XP
Country
D34DL1N3R said:
NoOneDies said:
Fuck Fuck Fuck!!!
hate2.gif

I just got the "To be Continued" ending
ohnoes.png
Thanks, dumb fuck! Did you ever think for a second that some people may not want to know any details about one of the endings?
EXACTLY - That's why I asked everyone to put Spoilers into [ SPOILER ] tags - that's why they're there for

redsmas

Trophies
XP
Country
redsmas said:
Ok I feel kinda stupid for saying this but I got all the endings except 1 and 2, but when I follow the chart to get ending one
this happens:

I get the axe ending, I gave clover the clover bookmark but at no point do I get any conversation about ALICE (but I do pick up the ALLICE book that the key card falls out of), and what does it mean when it says captains corpse, I assumed it meant you are supposed to examine it, but how cause during the puzzle its not there, but you do see it when you enter that room
Did I do something wrong?

just wana ask again

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
redsmas said:
redsmas said:
Ok I feel kinda stupid for saying this but I got all the endings except 1 and 2, but when I follow the chart to get ending one
this happens:

I get the axe ending, I gave clover the clover bookmark but at no point do I get any conversation about ALICE (but I do pick up the ALLICE book that the key card falls out of), and what does it mean when it says captains corpse, I assumed it meant you are supposed to examine it, but how cause during the puzzle its not there, but you do see it when you enter that room
Did I do something wrong?

just wana ask again

Did you get the Ice-9 story in the freezer? You don't examine the corpse, if you played the route correctly, it does it automatically. Basically, door 4, accept bookmark, hear story about ice-9 in the freezer, door 7, give bookmark, you'll automatically get a story regarding Ice-9 with Seven and door 1.

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
tombot said:
Just obtained the true ending (finally). Here's what I don't get.

How can there be ANY misinterpretation of Zero saying "Seek a door with a 9" rather than "Seek a door with a q"? When you write it, I see how you could misunderstand that, but when he actually SAYS it over the intercom there's no way!

heres the answer (if youre still interested) xD

as you know, this game is a japanese game. 9 is pronounced kyuu in japanese (like kyuubi xD). zero told them over the speaking machine (xD my english isnt good xD) that they should seek a door that carries a "kyuu" (same pronounciation in japanese.. q= kyuu, 9= kyuu. when they heard it, they thought he was talking about the number kyuu because of the other doors with numbers on it. in the english version, it was hard to translate xD hope you understand what i mean xD

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
hunter291 said:
tombot said:
Just obtained the true ending (finally). Here's what I don't get.

How can there be ANY misinterpretation of Zero saying "Seek a door with a 9" rather than "Seek a door with a q"? When you write it, I see how you could misunderstand that, but when he actually SAYS it over the intercom there's no way!

as you know, this game is a japanese game. 9 is pronounced kyuu in japanese (like kyuubi xD). zero told them over the speaking machine (xD my english isnt good xD) that they should seek a door that carries a "kyuu" (same pronounciation in japanese.. q= kyuu, 9= kyuu. when they heard it, they thought he was talking about the number kyuu because of the other doors with numbers on it. in the english version, it was hard to translate xD hope you understand what i mean xD
In the end, it just shows that English fails for doing cool stuff. Finally beat the game and got all of the endings (along with almost all options chosen at least once...except for a couple in the final route)

NoOneDies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hunter291 said:

Thanks for the clarification, however there are some things that I still don't get.

On ending six, if Ace is dead then who kills all of them?
Is that stuff real?
What is Alice doing at the middle of the desert?
And most important of all
Was she wearing underwear?

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For the whole translation thing, play the beginning again, lol. Or just read my spoiler \/

Zero NEVER reads out the rules, they are given to everybody. Snake asks Junpei to READ IT OUT. To Junpei, and the others if they looked at it, it looked like a 9. So he read "9". But it was actually a q.
The only number zero ever says, as I recall, is that they have 9 hours to get out.

EDIT:
NoOneDies,
I think Alice standing there in the middle of the desert was just to end the game on a LOL. Y'know, to get over the deaths, and the crazy ass story.

shahmario

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I need some help here, Im in the shower room where a certain someone died, i already got the red card and i need to get the blue card out of the drain by overflowing it? But the thing is, i dont know which way i should turn the shower handles to overflow the pipe, any help?

Umbra-Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
Woo! I just finished the game a second ago, and it was awesome! Well worth the wait...

But there's one part I just don't get...

It's probebly because I only played through it once, but...

I got the knife in the back ending, and I have no idea who killed me.

Who the hell killed Snake?

Why was there a revolver in the coffin?

What the hell was the whole thing with the Titanic about?!

Reply if you can answer!

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha i did not get that ending! what number was it on 1-6? i have the Axe, safe letter, and yellow sub (3,4, and 6)
Who the hell killed Snake? - play it again, THATS NOT HIS LEFT ARM!
Why was there a revolver in the coffin? - again, play it over and choose different stuff. Ace.
What the hell was the whole thing with the Titanic about?! - its a curse.

Umbra-Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
Seaking said:
haha i did not get that ending! what number was it on 1-6? i have the Axe, safe letter, and yellow sub (3,4, and 6)
Why was there a revolver in the coffin? - again, play it over and choose different stuff. Ace.

I got the fifth ending... Still confuses the hell out of me.

Yeah, I may play it agian tomorrow, try and go with the other people. I really liked Junes character though, but I thought Santa was an ass.

Oh and the whole thing with the two Santa's story, it wasn't true. Santa was originaly green.

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umbra-Luna said:
Seaking said:

Yeah, I may play it agian tomorrow, try and go with the other people. I really liked Junes character though, but I thought Santa was an ass.

Oh and the whole thing with the two Santa's story, it wasn't true. Santa was originaly green.
is there anyway way you can send me the steps you took to get the 5th ending? i have played through 5 times and only got those 3 endings

Umbra-Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
Seaking said:
Umbra-Luna said:
Seaking said:

is there anyway way you can send me the steps you took to get the 5th ending? i have played through 5 times and only got those 3 endings

Honistly, I can not remeber, but a while back in the post, this link came up, so maybe you could use it instead?

NoOneDies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shahmario said:
Hey, I need some help here, Im in the shower room where a certain someone died, i already got the red card and i need to get the blue card out of the drain by overflowing it? But the thing is, i dont know which way i should turn the shower handles to overflow the pipe, any help?

Here's the answer.
You may want to check the LLR that is written on the wall, then use the liquid you got on the wall. L stands for left and R for right

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9HgJ3SgjpA