Multiboy2k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1013626_823445754359131_8099575078266680010_n.jpg
10513316_823445534359153_6880050403521352426_n.jpg

Looks Amazing Ralph!

But, I never had a doubt that it wouldn't. I literally stopped posting here because I got tired of trying to inform people of the future when they refuse to see it.
*goes back to play EX Troopers on NN3DS*

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
well... funny how people are talking about Sky3DS being unblockable when not even GW's emunand was affected.

Not really relevant at all. In any case, glad to see that both still seem to work

Reactions: Margen67

innercy

Trophies
XP
Country
Looks Amazing Ralph!

But, I never had a doubt that it wouldn't. I literally stopped posting here because I got tired of trying to inform people of the future when they refuse to see it.
*goes back to play EX Troopers on NN3DS*

ex troopers nice?

Kracken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How am I 'poor' and 'failed'....when EVERYTHING is working for me with Sky3ds?
All of the 'poor failed' trolls are still hitting Refresh on this site since November. GW is not thinking about you guys....lol

You specifically were using GW not being able to support 9.5 emunand to troll when that has not been confirmed at all yet.

As already stated emunand works perfectly fine on 9.5 which leads to why someone would call you a failed troll. 9.5 does nothing as far as we know, to GW or sky3ds.

troa11

Older Than You
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look, I own a Sky3DS to play on my N3DS while I wait for the gateway exploit. But I also own a Gateway and my old 3DS sees just as much action because not EVERYTHING works on Sky3DS. The biggest problem? eShop games. There's a lot of good games that are eShop only. Personally, I also want my Savedatafiler and CIA installing, but those are more preference.

I like my Sky3DS, I'm glad I have it, but until it supports eShop titles, let's stop saying it works perfectly with everything.

Multiboy2k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ex troopers nice?
God yes.
You would not believe the production values poured into that game! It is one of the best produced games ever created on a handheld. It's quality easily rivals home console quality. There is a petition going around now on the Capcom Official Site to localize the game right now! You've gotta try it. Capcom out did themselves with EX Troopers. Amazing game is amazing.

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never doubted it for a second either. SKY3ds is just working so great for me on n3ds and the prideful bunch that hate on Sky because of a freaking button can go to hell. Maybe all that caked up dust on their n3ds' will get easier to remove over time :lol:. They could have been playing games. But I do have sympathy for the JPN importers... they are boned.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Ok tested Gatway on 9.5 emunand. It boots up and installed CIAs/Homebrew boots fine. But gateway's multirom menu no longer works. So that pretty much means you can't load roms off the red card while on 9.5 currently. I'm rolling back to 9.4 to confirm this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Maybe the Amiga or ST version is nice....