Hacking 9.2 browser not will be work soon ?

Broadway

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
I have a question. with firmware 4,5-8,0 you can no longer use the browser, when you try to run it - he asks for update your system.
so how long does 9.2 browser work?
I have no gateway (yet), so I do not want to downgrade your system now, I have a lot of games purchased in eshop. but I'm afraid that soon i be not able to use web-exploit.
:wtf:

Broadway

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
1. The internet browser does not work
2. You can not format your system - it requires a firmware update
3. You can not use formatting via gateway, because (go to 1).

:unsure:

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
you can always use the browser if its installed....the issue is *some* consoles came without the browser pre-installed.......for these consoles the only way to get it is ny updating via the internet, on cart updates do not install the browser

Reactions: Broadway

Broadway

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
you can always use the browser if its installed....the issue is *some* consoles came without the browser pre-installed.......for these consoles the only way to get it is ny updating via the internet, on cart updates do not install the browser
if it's true, you reassur me. thank you!:bow::yay:

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
if it's true, you reassur me. thank you!:bow::yay:

if your truly paranoid about it, you could, backup your 5.x+ nand, downgrade to 4.x, make another nand backup of your system on 4.x, then restore your 5.x+ nand backup.....then should nintendo suddenly whip out some browser blocker, you can always get a hardware mod installed and downgrade back to 4.x

Which console/firmware version came without the browser?
well the most common one is any 8.1 Japanese n3DS consoles, but there has been other users who have got normal 3DS consoles with no browser installed.....not sure exactly where they came from, but it may of been specific batches like how the 8.1 JPN n3ds consoles didnt have it installed, or if maybe its something like if a console is sent in for warranty, or a nintendo refurb....there no clear pattern except for the 8.1 n3ds consoles

Reactions: Broadway

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
1. The internet browser does not work
2. You can not format your system - it requires a firmware update
3. You can not use formatting via gateway, because (go to 1).

:unsure:

1. Once the browser works on a 3DS, it will never stop working. The problem is, if a 3DS doesn't have the browser, there's nothing you can do about it.
2. Actually the format requires internet to unlink NNID, but will NOT update the 3DS.
And on 4.5 or lower, you can still use the DS mset exploit without requiring the web browser to be functional.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: