Hacking 7.5X User Guide & Exploit Host Menu V2 ish: now with added GoldHEN!

• Thread starter Prb
  • Start date
  • Views 78,115
  • Replies 388
  • Likes 20

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My knowledge comes from you and leeful my goto guys
If al azif has a beta mira I'll add his payload to the menu only other one I've seen is karo but not sure what it's like haven't tried it but still won't add it
I only usually use the payloads from the big guns in the ps4 scene
I don’t see Mira beta, but I’m sure I remember it from 6.72 perhaps...

https://ithaqua.exploit.menu/#PS4 (7.50-7.55)

Reactions: Prb

humamb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I don't currently have the so called mira2b included in the menu
My menu is more 7.55 then 7.51 from what I read and been told there is no good reason for being on 7.51 as to 7.55
If its was me I'd update to 7.55 and try running the goldhen payload with the todex payload that's currently in the menu I was thinking about including mira but as an end user you better off with hen (goldhen)
Just my thinking @KiiWii or @Leeful may have a better solution them two guys are pro's with the ps4
thanks for reply mate.

Last edited by humamb,

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
todex added to both manual and auto live web hosts ?
just use the selfhost some people are saying better success with local host
but i think is just down to the model of ps4 at the end of the day it's just a cached web page
live host should be working its in the op

humamb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
your todex payload working like charm like it worked on 7.02, awesome work mate. waiting for your esp version with this todex..it will be awesome if you add mira modded by karo. thanks again

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
your todex payload working like charm like it worked on 7.02, awesome work mate. waiting for your esp version with this todex..it will be awesome if you add mira modded by karo. thanks again
Thank you for your feedback
I see this menu more of a ps4 scene menu than my own as it takes more than just one person to make this happen like the todex payload that @arfgh and @Leeful sorted out leeful help me out alot tbh plus some advice from @KiiWii and all the payload ports from al azif and joonie for the goldhen payload the list goes on and on

The idea with this menu was to take a slim on 7.55
As that's the one people are saying is trouble
And try to put something together that works
That way in my mind it should be good on all models hopefully
This is why I haven't included mira as on my slim it kp's when using mira

Last edited by Prb,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Prb , it's actually Joonie, not jonnie. his nickname is Joon-bug, at least some call him that, so that might be easy to remember. ;)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm not sure what his real name is, but he's Korean living in the US if that helps at all. he does some Korean translations for games. I think he did some for the ps4 actually. :P

Reactions: KiiWii and Prb

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Prb , it's actually Joonie, not jonnie. his nickname is Joon-bug, at least some call him that, so that might be easy to remember. ;)

I'm not sure what his real name is, but he's Korean living in the US if that helps at all. he does some Korean translations for games. I think he did some for the ps4 actually. :P
Bloody auto correct on my phone :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I should really look at what I'm doing

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't usually use my phone for temp stuff, though my password and everything are saved in it. for some reason, when I'm on tmobile's network, temp randomly has it to where no link works (can't push any buttons). it's the only site it seems to do that on, so I don't even bother if I'm away from home most of the time.

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't usually use my phone for temp stuff, though my password and everything are saved in it. for some reason, when I'm on tmobile's network, temp randomly has it to where no link works (can't push any buttons). it's the only site it seems to do that on, so I don't even bother if I'm away from home most of the time.
Can't always be on my pc my lady would kick me out :(

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't always be on my pc my lady would kick me out :(

I'm usually home, since I'm on disability and don't drive. I go to see my three doctors at an Indian clinic a few miles away, but I have transportation from the clinic for that. I like both drivers that I get.

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm usually home, since I'm on disability and don't drive. I go to see my three doctors at an Indian clinic a few miles away, but I have transportation from the clinic for that. I like both drivers that I get.
Your another one of the people that helps me out buddy always good to hear what you say
you seem to me like a very knowledgeable guy

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think knowledge should be freely available, and I do like to learn, so I try to share whatever it is I find out both here and psx place (even with systems that are unpopular there). that is one of the good things about both places, people want to share info if they can.

I wouldn't know as much about the ps4 without you, @KiiWii @Leeful @Hayato213 and a few others.

I had real issues with the sandisk connect the first time I got it. Hayato is the one who told me not to plug it in when it's in wifi mode. I mentioned that in my tutorial on using it. and, Leeful is the one who told me about the elongated url if you search for the index.html instead of inputting it manually. I always search for it, since it's buried deep, and I can't recall the exact url, so I delete the /cache/long alphanumeric every time, exit out of the xproject, then go back into the browser and it auto caches like it's supposed to perfectly. I did that with my goldhen mod.

cloud-strife777

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
DSC_0002.JPG
After toDEX Payload I cant start Games or Homebrew tools anymore ?!? Why ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/fNfnBcB-2jY