Hacking 7.55 User Guide & Exploit Host Menu V4: now with added GoldHEN!

• Thread starter Prb
  • Start date
  • Views 67,208
  • Replies 203
  • Likes 19

susi91

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@Prb
Just tried your updated lite menu...
Three memory errors until the site came up, then the new exploit + goldHEN 1.1 worked without a kp.
Very nice, thank you! :)

Cuz I missed the fan payload, I ditched the lite and cached your v4, fanpayload and disable updates worked fine too. :)

viper3344

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't had time to do the full esp8266 menu but I've made this it's just exploit/goldhen/mira has the latest exploit
https://twitter.com/Prb29327239/status/1395768102361735171?s=20
PRO 7.55

First run: 2 out of memory and a KP
Second run: 6 out of memory and worked perfectly!

Also thank you Prb for labeling the DATES on the exploit in the menu! This way we know what date the exploit was from :)

The ESP lite versions you make are amazing. Well done my friend!!

Ok so here is something interesting. Went ahead and repasted my Pro. When I popped it back on again. ZERO out of memory and exploit worked first try. Anyone try doing some exploits from having a ps4 powered off for a few hours? Or was it just complete dumb luck? I dont think I ever got a 100% success rate with zero out of memory and KP's before!

Last edited by viper3344,

porcoblu

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Good day,
I have 2 ps4 one with 6.72 and one with 7.51.
I use the ESP8266 to install pkg. Now I have a problem,on the PS4 with 7.51, with ESP v1 I have installed several pkg with no problems. Now I have update to V3, and all the pkgs I have installed are locked, with the message "you cannot use the content..." How can open the lock? Any ideas?
Thanks

ItsmeAJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Good day,
I use the ESP8266 to install pkg. Now I have a problem,on the PS4 with 7.51, with ESP v1 I have installed several pkg with no problems. Now I have update to V3, and all the pkgs I have installed are locked, with the message "you cannot use the content..." How can open the lock? Any ideas?
Thanks
use mira instead of hen/gold hen to unlock the contents.
or reinstall the pkgs with hen/gold hen enabled instead of mira, after doing this you can run game no matter what mira/hen/goldhen being loaded.
or another solution is to find a payload named ps4- rif-renamer on the host you are using if the payload is available. and run it once so you don't have to reinstall pkgs with hen/goldhen

Last edited by ItsmeAJ,
Reactions: Prb

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Good day,
Thanks
this v4 uses goldhen for 7.55
v2 uses goldhen 7.5x
and your on 7.51
you can try rif-renamer its in v4 but that payload is for Renames fake RIFs to free RIFs for better HEN compatibility
if your PKGs only work with Mira+HEN
but you need goldhen 7.51

Reactions: kountzero

ItsmeAJ

Trophies
XP
Country
using v4 from #1 post, never succeeded with May, 20 exploit. It either hung on when loading exploit leading to kernel panic when restart/shutdown or instant kernel panic.

so I keep using May 02 exploit instead.

Reactions: Adrisiri and Prb

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
using v4 from #1 post, never succeeded with May, 20 exploit. It either hung on when loading exploit leading to kernel panic when restart/shutdown or instant kernel panic.

so I keep using May 02 exploit instead.
its the same for me may 2nd exploit give me better success tbh I'm pretty sure the only difference with the 20th may is the automatic re-run of the kernel exploit

Reactions: ItsmeAJ

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
V4 working great for me with the May 20th Exploit, so far i'm up 13 passes to 9 fails. Just wish there was an auto retry of the webkit exploit so we could set it running go make a cuppa while it did its thing :)

EDIT: I'm using the super lite version by the way. No fancy menu just basic and it seems to be the best performing menu for me so far. Great work @Prb

Last edited by nikeymikey,
Reactions: linuxares

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
V4 working great for me with the May 20th Exploit, so far i'm up 13 passes to 9 fails. Just wish there was an auto retry of the webkit exploit so we could set it running go make a cuppa while it did its thing :)

EDIT: I'm using the super lite version by the way. No fancy menu just basic and it seems to be the best performing menu for me so far. Great work @Prb
If that would happen, I would be a happy camper.

Reactions: nikeymikey

viper3344

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so once again. Brought the ps4 over to the GFs house. Loaded up the v4 7.55 with NO out of memory errors and the exploit (20th) FIRST TRY!

there have to be something to doing it from a long power off…

Reactions: Prb

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-