Hacking 6.72 User Guide & Exploit Host Menu V4 Style: now with added GoldHEN!

• Thread starter Prb
  • Start date
  • Views 15,880
  • Replies 50
  • Likes 16

bupeapoop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So since I followed the instructions in Modded Warfare video up above, I used the specified DNS settings to connect to the ESP8266. The problem with that though is I'm now completely disconnected from the Internet entirely. It's great in that I have the added peace of mind that I'll never accidentally update my PS4, but at the same time, I'm unable to take advantage of having Internet access to things like "modified Twitch" etc.

Is your workaround to initially cache the V4 Exploit Host Menu so it loads in your User Guide and/or Browser before choosing to then connect to your Home WiFi network using Al Azifs DNS settings instead? You gave these instructions below:

- Clear cache, cookies and browsing history in the browser.
- Plug the ESP8266 into something which can power it via USB close to your PS4.
- Connect to it via wifi on your PS4 (using the DNS that comes with the user guide menu you want to use)
- Open the user guide and let it cache
- Connect to your home wifi (custom, everything is automatic except DNS. primary: 108.61.128.158 secondary: 165.227.83.145)

When doing this, does the V4 Exploit Host Menu continue to load in the User Guide or is it the Al Azifs Exploit load up in the User Guide once you update your connected to your Home WiFi Network and use Al Azifs DNS settings? Right now, I'm loving everything the way it is as I've had a 90% success rate in loading the Jailbreak, but at the same time, it would be great to take advantage of modified Youtube, Netflix, etc.

Garcimak

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thank you alot @Prb

After suffering for KP / drive loss / corrupted db since in 6.72.
I'm glad having found your Exploit host menu to userguide,
as well as the precious information over here
still having som KP but hosting in user guide makes it definetively more stable.

wonder if the advances are relevant enough to justify
an update to your UserGuide Selfhost in the future
now with Sleirsgoevy releasing some fixes to his 6.72 exploit
https://github.com/sleirsgoevy/ps4jb2,

Last edited by Garcimak,

TheMuPPeT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using the ESP8266 version ever since it was released. I do get some KP... but overall is stable. I was wandering if this will need an update to solve the cmos bomb on the future as I don't intend to change it ever.

Also, it'll be so cool if you could drop the source on your "6.72v4.bin" so we can update the payloads.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using the ESP8266 version ever since it was released. I do get some KP... but overall is stable. I was wandering if this will need an update to solve the cmos bomb on the future as I don't intend to change it ever.

Also, it'll be so cool if you could drop the source on your "6.72v4.bin" so we can update the payloads.
afaik, goldhen 2.0b fixes the cbomb.

bupeapoop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Will we see a new v9.00 User Guide Exploit from yourself @Prb? Whenever you have the time, it would be great if you could come out with a new Self Hosted Exploit and Tutorial. Your v6.72 Exploit has been fantastic and I use it almost everyday. It's been super stable and I've thoroughly enjoyed using it so thanks again for all your hard work and effort.

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by laz305,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*