ROM Hack RELEASE 60 FPS Cheats for NSwitch

What's Your Experience After applying 60 FPS Cheats?

• Total voters

venath

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I made a text guide of the video guide on how to setup overclocking, 60FPS cheats, FPSLocker and downloading patches/cheats with the console.

(my account is new)

Please use the text guide instead as the video is outdated now (it's unlisted). I learnt my lesson of video guides being quickly outdated.
can i use it with switch lite. i get the impression that switch a bit underpowered than regular switch. my switch lite already modded. how is switch holding up OC in term of hardware preservation

ChanseyIsTheBest

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
can i use it with switch lite. i get the impression that switch a bit underpowered than regular switch. my switch lite already modded. how is switch holding up OC in term of hardware preservation
You can overclock on Switch Lite similarly to other Switch consoles however the board limit is 12W instead of 18W. Meaning you can't go all out like 2397mhz CPU and 1228mhz GPU. But you can still max out RAM which is the most important thing. Read my Switch OC Suite guide linked within that guide.

Reactions: venath

JTD-EX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking about the opposite, what about turning a game from 60 FPS to 30 FPS in order to save battery, prevent overheating and such.

The game (Ninja Gaiden Sigma) physics are tied to framerate so a simple 30 FPS change would slow the game by half, however the Vita port (Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus) actually runs at 30 FPS so there might still be a way to do it while keeping the game fullspeed.

Is such a request possible here? I would be grateful if someone could provide it!

ChanseyIsTheBest

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I was thinking about the opposite, what about turning a game from 60 FPS to 30 FPS in order to save battery, prevent overheating and such.

The game (Ninja Gaiden Sigma) physics are tied to framerate so a simple 30 FPS change would slow the game by half, however the Vita port (Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus) actually runs at 30 FPS so there might still be a way to do it while keeping the game fullspeed.

Is such a request possible here? I would be grateful if someone could provide it!
Yeah that's possible. Some 60FPS games have a 30FPS cheat as people prefer the more stable experience. FPSLocker can also be used to the same effect.

Regarding your game most people who make mods and cheats generally aren't interested in finding game speed codes for lower framerates because finding game speed codes is difficult and they'd rather make things work for higher framerates in 30FPS so your request getting fulfilled is rather unlikely.

JTD-EX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah that's possible. Some 60FPS games have a 30FPS cheat as people prefer the more stable experience. FPSLocker can also be used to the same effect.

Regarding your game most people who make mods and cheats generally aren't interested in finding game speed codes for lower framerates because finding game speed codes is difficult and they'd rather make things work for higher framerates in 30FPS so your request getting fulfilled is rather unlikely.
I see, it was worth a try, still, I want to commend you for your insightful reply, thank you very much and happy new year!

mavericktopgun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Where are the graphic cheats/enhancements not working with Life is Strange True Colors?

Are they only working on a real Switch? Tried with Yuzu..

silverseven

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. Sorry if this had already been a question to be fair ive scrolled thru a few comments but found no info of the sort.
Question how so i apply this to my game.
Check me out in running a yuzu emulator on my note20 Samsung snapdragon 8
Been playing for a few months granted these are the best times. Up dates and revisions have been a blessing.
I pay 3 games but mostly scalet. I run an adreno /aggressive/beta v24c and it's smooth. Minor shutter and only about 5 hours in a full charge it gets warm but i wouldn't say hot nor in the dangerous side. Not even enough for concern seems the set up i have is fairly decent.
It stays at a steady 13-18 frames per second and when in a solo raid i get an average 50. One that happens for those several 5-10 min the game picks up alot speed wise like it on crack. Lol anyways since AFK is well setting wise id like to use a 60fps mod.
Can i get some instruction please?? Thanks guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto