systemdev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi All!
This is my second FPS patch release, so please be gentle with me LOL. This game runs pretty terribly on actual hardware due to VSync, I would recommend playing on an emulator with VSync disabled for the best experience.
The attached ZIP is for installing on real Switches, and the attached TXT just the cheat with no file structure for emulators/etc.
Next release I make will have a guide detailing my adventures with Ghidra and making graphics patches for the switch, so that hopefully others can also join in with making graphics patches.
Feel free to request other 60fps patches in the comments, I'll do my best to get to them.
Thank you to @Hazerou and @ChanseyIsTheBest for teaching me the relation between memory modification cheats and static assembly cheats.
Much <3 to you all,
-systemdev

UPDATE: I took so long to make a patch for this game a new update came out, I've attached the updated version to this post!
TID: 0100d3c010de8000
BID: 59159483CF88330F
Game Version v1.0.3

Attachments

• extracttosdroot.zip
    3.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 4980E9E242678015.txt
    41 bytes · Views: 69
  • updated_extracttosdroot.zip
    3.9 KB · Views: 52
  • 59159483CF88330F.txt
    41 bytes · Views: 76
Last edited by systemdev,

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
When making patch for FPSLocker I was reminded of this cheat, so I was trying to see if I can accomplish the same thing... and this completely broke first loading, game was loading infinitely. So I have moved to testing cheat. SaltyNX was disabled completely for the sake of stable tests.

What this only does is to uncap framerate at loading screens. Rest of the game is still 30 FPS and if this cheat is enabled at boot, it is not possible to get into main menu. If you will enable it in main menu, it is not possible to boot anything gameplay related.

So this cheat brakes game on Switch and does not achieve what was supposed to do. Tested on version 1.0.3

It turned out that this game was using exactly the same type of FPS lock as Trails of Cold Steel 3, so I have used that to make working patch for FPSLocker with the same issues as 60 FPS patch for Cold Steel 3.

RegVayne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I'm really sorry Masagrator,

Once again I'm sorry if I had offended you in any way

Attachments

• Prostate - Dogeza.jpg
    Prostate - Dogeza.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited by RegVayne,

RegVayne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
If my post bothering anyone in this thread, please forgive me and just leave it. Thank you for your consideration, I'll reflect on myself so I won't do this again.

Last edited by RegVayne,

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yes, at first I thought that there is code in the attachment for the game, but it's only about the fps.
But this thread is about FPS mod?

So you are asking in someone's thread about FPS mod using also cheats format "to update cheats" any by that you meant updating someone else's cheats for shit like infinite money and health? How more confusing your post can be?

Reactions: RegVayne

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1