Hacking 512MB has been used. Help with EmuNand.

  • Thread starter Thread starter NewbTube
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,919
  • Replies Replies 5

NewbTube

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Aug 19, 2014
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
Age
41
XP
82
Country
My wii is full. I have heard about EmuNand but don't understand how to create one. Can anyone help me? Or even link me to a simple tutorial (the only tutorial I could find I didn't really understand).

My preference is USB Loader GX, I also wish to use some wiiware and vc games.

Thank you in advance.
 
How do I create an EmuNand? How do I use it? How do I install vc and wiiware titles to my EmuNand? I am using USBLoader GX.
 
USB Loader GX will create an emunand for you (I think! Cyan, help me! :lol: ). Just find it in the settings (if this were Wiiflow I'd be more help but it should still be straightforward), allowing you to create your emunand on either SD or USB... To keep things simple you can then get usblgx to display emunand titles, try out the games etc to make sure they work, then simply delete the ones that do work (most should) off your real nand.
No point throwing showmiiwads etc, at you at this point, just get this far first - baby steps and all that! If you're having no luck still, search through the FAQ/Tutorial section of this place, there's definitely one or two in there somewhere....
 
Sorry guys but you two have been about as helpful as a hole in the head.

First make a folder on your usb or sd called nand. then load usb loader gx go to settings custum paths now find nand emu path and nand emu channel path and set them to piont to your newely created nand folder. then go to features and dump nand to emunand this will take a minute be patient. when thats done go to features and go to install wad to emunand navigate to your wads and install them done.
 

Site & Scene News