Hardware 512GB for 15$...What's the catch?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Verification failed. 16GB lol!

Sd card brand: "Verbatim".

GamZTW3.png
I would be surprised if it was any bigger. They just get the cheapest most easily available flash memory, wouldn't make sense for them to spend more money to make less profit. If it was actually legit 512GB that would have been mind blowing, as the only 512GB MicroSD on the market right now is from Integral. Even SanDisk hasn't figured that one out yet.

Reactions: lolboy

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
9$? That I would have never believed.:lol:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

We can't trust China can we?
Not always, i bought several things on Ali express and they came as advertised.
However, don't ever buy micro SD card unless from legit store like Amazon or famous electronic local shop in your city.

Reactions: lolboy

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
5000 fake account, created from one of those Chinese mobile farms

The beauty of these scams is that they don't *need* like farms to get positive feedback. The product they deliver appears to be working in every way. It's usually only months down the line, when the cards have finally been stretched beyond their genuine capacity that the victims find out... And by that point it's way too late... The positive feedback has long since been left.

If only there was some kind of umbrella corporations... The kind who let this go on and hence profit from the sales *cough cough amazon ebay you evil xtards* who could take some kind of a stand against these convenient cash cows scammers

Albytrozz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not always, i bought several things on Ali express and they came as advertised.
However, don't ever buy micro SD card unless from legit store like Amazon or famous electronic local shop in your city.

Yeah I got a great Sorny TV and Dall laptop from AliExpress, not everything on there is a scam!!

Reactions: DKB and aos10

Waywatcher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Despite the outcome, I have to admit I enjoyed the journey this thread took me on.

:yay:

:rofl2:

I actually bought a 256 GB "Verbatim Permium+" card from Wish for around €10 a few months ago. It turned out to be a fake card, so I sent an email to Verbatim, and they replied that they don't sell cards labeled Premium+. I then email Wish, and they actually refunded me :grog:

I then bought a 128 GB for €30 from a respected seller here in Sweden. Sure it was more expensive, but at least it's a genuine card.

Reactions: Albytrozz

Albytrozz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:rofl2:

I actually bought a 256 GB "Verbatim Permium+" card from Wish for around €10 a few months ago. It turned out to be a fake card, so I sent an email to Verbatim, and they replied that they don't sell cards labeled Premium+. I then email Wish, and they actually refunded me :grog:

I then bought a 128 GB for €30 from a respected seller here in Sweden. Sure it was more expensive, but at least it's a genuine card.

Well really, all the energy and resources they put into making the fakes could have been used to maybe make better deals with suppliers to sell cheaper genuine items?? I don't know, that does sound a little insane...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1