Hacking [5.5.3 Support] Kafluke's All-in-One Self-Hosting Package 3.0

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
5/21/16 Release AIO Self Hosting 1.4
- Removed Dumpiine from all pages (DDD is better)
- Updated instructions
- Added SD Cafiine to all pages
- Added DDD title dumper server gui to "PC Software" folder
- Added SD Cafiine UI to "PC Software" folder
- Added Save-mii (Saviine server gui) to "PC Software" folder
- Updated to Loadiine nightly to 195aaab
https://mega.nz/#!vVdlRYjR!A4RGOuqhZNWej-SQxLTzzgunjWqH_V9c0lqAsj_mGhE

Last edited by Kafluke,

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
5/21/16 Release AIO Self Hosting 1.4
- Removed Dumpiine from all pages (DDD is better)
- Updated instructions
- Added SD Cafiine to all pages
- Added DDD title dumper server gui to "PC Software" folder
- Added SD Cafiine UI to "PC Software" folder
- Added Save-mii (Saviine server gui) to "PC Software" folder
- Updated to Loadiine nightly to 195aaab
https://mega.nz/#!vVdlRYjR!A4RGOuqhZNWej-SQxLTzzgunjWqH_V9c0lqAsj_mGhE
cracking job.....very well done.....am grateful for all your efforts.....thank you...

boaf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My SD card is named wiiu and renaming it doesn't help me with freezing. We need to do more testing on that before we make changes to the instructions

I followed the advice of @gbakoam and changed my SD card's name from "WIIU". I changed it to "VV11YOU" and everything works.

Before I changed the card's name I was consistently getting stuck at the white loading screen (with the gentle background notes playing). I re-downloaded the AIO package at least 10 times, reformatted the card at least double that, even wrote my own Node.js server to host the MP4s and properly stream them exactly how the PHP does it. I also tried loadiine.ovh and wiiubru.com. The exact same thing happened every time: the kexploit loads fine but the attempting to run HBL or GX2 always hung at the white loading screen.

I think it's definitely worth a mention in the troubleshooting section, perhaps. No harm can come from changing the card's name, and it seems like it would at least help a handful of people.

Thanks for the great instructions and package besides that! It's really great seeing HBL running on 5.5.1. Just gotta try DDD and GX2 next. :)

MikeXY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Same here I got it working, but when loading HBL or Loadiine, my WiiU power off itself. Any suggestion ?
Btw, im on FW 5.3.2

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
& @Kafluke any joy with your wifi SD card?
Nope. As far as 5.3.2 I get good and bad results so I've left it alone. I have to scrape up some funds and get a 5.3.2 wii u so I can fully test configuration without coming on here and begging for testers.

That wifi@sd adapter only works with the mobile app. Ugh

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nope. As far as 5.3.2 I get good and bad results so I've left it alone. I have to scrape up some funds and get a 5.3.2 wii u so I can fully test configuration without coming on here and begging for testers.

That wifi@sd adapter only works with the mobile app. Ugh

I have 5.3.2 Wii U, I just don't have time to my name. My next day to my self is after the beginning of June :(

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi does anyone have an all in one for mac at all, i am on 5.4?

Thanks
You can use this package you'll just have to find a way to host on mac. I'm sure it's not hard. Just Google "host php website on mac". There's probably dozens of methods.

neoid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fantastic package, works perfectly when hosted on a normal server... However.. anyone been able to make this work on a eZ Share SD card?
Even when trying to run the mp4 files directly, the browser just stops/screen freezes.. Any suggestions?

Nitemare2123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.4 update works great on xampp local. Just have to reconfigure to show 3d covers again. love these updates! keep them coming and thanks!

MikeXY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I even tried using the online site, same as the one you selfhosting - http://107.170.0.56/

The same problem, my WiiU hangs and lost the conection to the Tv.
Any sugestion guys ?

It loads the window fine where one should use the exploit for 5.3.2 / 5.4.0/ 5.5.1. But after I go in on 5.3.2 and start the HBL or any other it hangs!
Would really like to make this work :)

Btw, im on FW 5.3.2 and my SD card is not named WiiU!

Last edited by MikeXY,

Brainsick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where is there a good source for me to just get the regular Loadiine 4.1 for 5.3.2? There are several links posted, but some have not worked. Can someone please direct me to one that works well? I don't really care about using GX2.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I even tried using the online site, same as the one you selfhosting - http://107.170.0.56/

The same problem, my WiiU hangs and lost the conection to the Tv.
Any sugestion guys ?

It loads the window fine where one should use the exploit for 5.3.2 / 5.4.0/ 5.5.1. But after I go in on 5.3.2 and start the HBL or any other it hangs!
Would really like to make this work :)

Btw, im on FW 5.3.2 and my SD card is not named WiiU!
Some 5.3.2 users are reporting that you can direct link to the payload and it works. So in your browser type this:

http://(IP address)/Wiibrew(or whatever you named your site folder)/hbl/payload532.html

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo