Hacking 5.5.0 progress

Phantom64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
At the same time, nobody else really wants to find more PPC kernel exploits when IOSU kernel is just around the corner and everyone capable is focused on custom firmwares and IOSU documentation
PPC kernel is not this almighty god exploit that lets you do anything and everything, it's for the sole pleasure of running loadiine and maybe some game mods until the point in which some devs able to work on a better framework actually do and then homebrew might start happening, which is why MN1 has been sharing it with select people.
It also makes it slightly easier to debug what's going on with the Espresso when making more exploits for the Starbuck cause you have complete control, which is most of the reason it hasn't been shared already, that and there's only 1 and probably some other stuff MN1 decided
" IOSU kernel is just around the corner"
Hykem said that in December-January :^^^^^^)

Droyd

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You can't see the corner because it's ..... :

giphy.gif

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah and then he actually got a brain and it's been 4 straight months of documentation, cause you wouldn't want to brick your WiiU™ that would be a shame™

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah and then he actually got a brain and it's been 4 straight months of documentation, cause you wouldn't want to brick your WiiU™ that would be a shame™
I like living life on the Edge™ =)

Idk, knowing that my system might brick gives me a euphoric rush.

Nikki_swap

The Lewdest
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant help myself but to see all this thing like a mexican soap opera, the drama, the begars, the impatient people getting so desperate they need to bait to fill that hole they got fur buying a wii u solely for the hack, hykem the exiled, i wonder what will happen on the next episode.

That said has any of the devs managed to stram the gamepad screen to a pc?

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
You can't see the corner because it's ..... :

giphy.gif
Thank you for making my day. LOL

Riddle: What's the difference between a bricked Wii U and a Wii U without a IOSU exploit?

Answer: Nothing, neither one will play homebrew.

;)

Sivelki De Ante

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
At the same time, nobody else really wants to find more PPC kernel exploits when IOSU kernel is just around the corner and everyone capable is focused on custom firmwares and IOSU documentation
PPC kernel is not this almighty god exploit that lets you do anything and everything, it's for the sole pleasure of running loadiine and maybe some game mods until the point in which some devs able to work on a better framework actually do and then homebrew might start happening, which is why MN1 has been sharing it with select people.
It also makes it slightly easier to debug what's going on with the Espresso when making more exploits for the Starbuck cause you have complete control, which is most of the reason it hasn't been shared already, that and there's only 1 and probably some other stuff MN1 decided

So what's the point of holding the exploit private if IOSU is 'just around the corner'?

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you tell us please how far the distance between us and that corner right now? :)
You are the only channel between us and the other side.

Thank you very much.
I don't even know that much, you got RyanRocks and his group, you could ask @WulfyStylez how things are going on his side, Hykem's doing his own thing, smea and co. are probably still tinkering (tho didn't smea break his), and probably some other groups on here poking at cfw, and I guess we're just waiting for someone to speak up

D

Deleted User

I don't even know that much, you got RyanRocks and his group, you could ask @WulfyStylez how things are going on his side, Hykem's doing his own thing, smea and co. are probably still tinkering (tho didn't smea break his), and probably some other groups on here poking at cfw, and I guess we're just waiting for someone to speak up
wait, so do you have access to one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: gimme