Hacking 5.4.0 progress

smitchel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker and super Mario world both works. But super Mario takes allot time to load maybe about 3 mins because it contains many small files

when I try to lauch either Super Marios 3D or Captain Toad Treasure Tracker it says right away can't lauch the game, then it feels like it freezes. Is that actually the loading time or should I see something else?

BootsLoader

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
when I try to lauch either Super Marios 3D or Captain Toad Treasure Tracker it says right away can't lauch the game, then it feels like it freezes. Is that actually the loading time or should I see something else?

Hmmmm... It is something else. That message is not supposed to be there. But why? Try shovel knight. What region is your console?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Buy it. Problem solved.

Give him 60 euro to solve the problem

Reactions: Pioneer2k7

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hmmmm... It is something else. That message is not supposed to be there. But why? Try shovel knight. What region is your console?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Give him 60 euro to solve the problem
Lol most wii u games aren't even 60 euro's but 50 euro's max and after a month or so you can buy it for 30 euro's or less. If you want to play games, save some money. Playing games isn't a charity. It's a totally different story if games cost over 200 euro's or are that rare that they are nowhere to be found.

smitchel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

it's a european console, I have the 5.4.0E version, I will try to see if I can dowload other versions of the games maybe that'll solve my problem

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
kumikochan see you list of consoles, if you have all with cfw and softmod, why your are here? and why you don't buy all games for this consoles too.
It's not because i have a lot of modded consoles that i don't have a big ass gaming collection. I own bookshelfs of games. I own almost every title that is worth owning on the wii u because i like to own games. Having modded consoles doesn't mean you're pirating everything. Like i said before, buy your games instead of whining. Having modded consoles doesn't mean you're a little kid who only cares about pirating spamming these forums with literally bullshit coming out of their asses. In the past GBAtemp was a good place to learn and read some news about new developments, now it's only a kiddy place full of nonsense garbage spouting posts. God i hate how this forum has become spammed full of 7-16 year olds proclaiming to everybody they can hack because they follow a simple guide.

Last edited by kumikochan,

BootsLoader

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Lol most wii u games aren't even 60 euro's but 50 euro's max and after a month or so you can buy it for 30 euro's or less. If you want to play games, save some money. Playing games isn't a charity. It's a totally different story if games cost over 200 euro's or are that rare that they are nowhere to be found.

No it is not as easy as you say . It is nowhere near dude. When you have responsibilities in your life, a home to pay for, a gf etc you can't give 60 euro or 30 euro for a game. I buy games but only when a game worth it to support the devs for their hard work and because i want more games from them . Like Witcher 3 , Xenoblade, Bloodborn , Uncharted , The last of us , MGS, Zelda etc.

But i can't pay money for every game like Mario 3d World, you can't even compare this game with the above. When i don't like a game i just don't buy it / play it.

Last edited by BootsLoader,
Reactions: gbamix

rbk3ai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not because i have a lot of modded consoles that i don't have a big ass gaming collection. I own bookshelfs of games. I own almost every title that is worth owning on the wii u because i like to own games. Having modded consoles doesn't mean you're pirating everything. Like i said before, buy your games instead of whining. Having modded consoles doesn't mean you're a little kid who only cares about pirating spamming these forums with literally bullshit coming out of their asses. In the past GBAtemp was a good place to learn and read some news about new developments, now it's only a kiddy place full of nonsense garbage spouting posts. God i hate how this forum has become spammed full of 7-16 year olds proclaiming to everybody they can hack because they follow a simpel guide.

Just like your post contradict yourself much? I normally dont respond and ignore like most adults do as you can tell you arent that much older here you are complaining about others complaining oh the irony smh

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Are you angry ? I'm actually 28 years old and i wasn't contradicting myself in any way. Give me an example where i was contradicting myself ? And you usually don't post? your profile is like a couple of days old.

Last edited by kumikochan,

gbamix

Trophies
XP
Country
if there are many kids over here, we can't do nothing about that, that's the Liberty... but Viva! Liberty Hurray!

rbk3ai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you angry ? I'm actually 28 years old and i wasn't contradicting myself in any way. Give me an example where i was contradicting myself ? And you usually don't post? your profile is like a couple of days old.

I am talking about in other forums congrats on pointing out the blatant captain obvious! Angry over what? A cry baby such as yourself!? Please... contradicting as you say people are complaining about something yet here you are complaining about the forums being filled with little kids thats what kids do such as yourself... You think you are an all-star yourself because you followed tuts on how to mod your consoles get real mate

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I am talking about in other forums congrats on pointing out the blatant captain obvious! Angry over what? A cry baby such as yourself!? Please... contradicting as you say people are complaining about something yet here you are complaining about the forums being filled with little kids thats what kids do such as yourself... You think you are an all-star yourself because you followed tuts on how to mod your consoles get real mate
I never said i was an all-star, also i never said i was a hacker, so don't make things up that i even haven't said. You still haven't giving me any example where i'm contradicting myself. I'm not complaining about anything, i just told the guy to buy the game and then his problem is fixed. I started complaining when everyone started reacting to what i said in a disrespectful manner claiming they don't have money and need to pirate shit. I stand by my claims and still think 99 procent on this forum are whiny little kids only concerened about pirating. Don't get mad because i'm just pointing out the obvious.

BootsLoader

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Please guys don't continue this anymore. There is no point. Everyone is free to do as he likes. It is my console and i will mod it as i like. I am almost 26 years old and nobody can come and tell me what to do with my life and where to spend my money and how to solve my problems. Also @kumikochan you don't know anyone here in person and if somebody can actually afford a game or not. This is a modding and hacking community and we all come here for a reason. If you want to play the smart guy please go somewhere else to solve other people problems. If you have a shelve or a house full of games because you can....guess what, nobody really cares .

That's all!!! Please on topic from now on.

robbros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
guys i'm on 5.4, i select a game in loadiine v2 menu and when i go back to ssb it freezes, i tried zombi u, new super luigi and nes remix pack. can someone help me?

D

Deleted User

guys i'm on 5.4, i select a game in loadiine v2 menu and when i go back to ssb it freezes, i tried zombi u, new super luigi and nes remix pack. can someone help me?
Did you try Mii Maker mode? Some games don't work on SSB, but work on Mii Maker.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Having every channel is fun lol
  • D @ diamondsofmayhem:
    Actually, finally found someone who was looking for the same thing. https://gbatemp.net/threads/lost-hyrule-warriors-legends-v1-6-0-ntr-plugin.628141/ to no avail.
  • D @ diamondsofmayhem:
    well, sorry for bugging yall with this.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    sup nerds
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sup dawg, watching old rap vids so feel like I gotta talk...Real
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not really just funny. I'm definitely a nerd!
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    Hi there, it's any way to recover original LFCS if I don't have a NAND backup?
    Bought second hand 3DS, it seems it was "unbanned" but that was before I bought it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got these in today for $20 stink buds they aren't that bad https://a.co/d/fOMSn8g
    +1
    @BigOnYa thanks but my question isn't there
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ask your questions there, create a new thread if its not already answered, then eventually a 3ds genius will respond.
    I will, thanks
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No prob and btw, welcome to gbatemp! :grog:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 I got some cheapies at wallys, that are pretty good, already have lost a few expensive ones (one falls out and gone, can't find) while cutting grass so bought some cheap ones, and of course never lose these cheap ones. (Cheap meaning only $35, compared to air buds which I only have 1 of 2 now)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They need to add air tags to they airbuds..
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa the airtags are bigger than the airpods, they won't fit
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Be cool tech tho. Of course they want to lose them anyways. Buy and buy again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Apple could make a find my AirPods thing pretty easily
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You would think, esp using bluetooth, not GPS, like a "your getting hot-er" meter on your phone.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think they should tie up diddy, and let all the victims come and abuse him, we'll make a holiday of it every year. (jk, maybe)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Crazy, the rich get away with this shit, and I can't shit without the poop police checking my asshole every time I shit, or if i have my toilet seatbelt on.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Crazy, the rich get away with this shit, and I can't shit without the poop police checking my...