Hacking 5.4.0 progress

Scuba156

Trophies
XP
Country
well thats very very interesting...
I'm testing previous ones because that was the first I've tested for a while. The build before it has the same behaviour. Will keep going back.

EDIT: So far only the last two builds will go back to home menu. build before that still has the corrupt screen but gave memory allocation failed

Last edited by Scuba156,

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
once more into the breach...and what version this is? Its V4 (since the monty python reference), i've ported the changes from 3 to 4...seems they are both crashing now in the same place..I was curious as to whether that would be the case.

Attachments

• loadiine.zip
    17.6 KB · Views: 121

gbamix

Trophies
XP
Country
once more into the breach...and what version this is? Its V4 (since the monty python reference), i've ported the changes from 3 to 4...seems they are both crashing now in the same place..I was curious as to whether that would be the case.
the same, when press A it go to menu, and when open Mii Maker it Freeze.

damorphius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
White screen after hit A for me. I am missing something it use to be 4 files now only 2?

Scuba156

Trophies
XP
Country
Mii Maker loading freeze
Hey ppl... This Nemod guy said something "interesting" in the Hykem thread, go check that asshole out.
Don't bring it into this thread

Reactions: Irastris and gbamix

smitchel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
First you load the loadiine exploit. When it is successfully loaded you it will relaunch the browser. Then you should load loadiine version 2. It will launch you back to the menu. Go to Mii maker. Normally loadiine will load and you have to choose your game. After that Mii maker will load successfully. Exit Mii maker and launch ssb.

Keep in mind for the folder structure and if you have EU console then it is better for you to try eu games.

Me and other members have successfully played

Mario tennis
Donkey Kong tropical freeze
Xenoblade
Shovel Knight
Pikmin 3
Minecraft
Nintendo land
Project zero
And some other games I don't remember right now. I will make a list of them.

I confirm, Donkey Kong works perfectly with SSB on my 5.4.0E Wii U, although I tried Super Mario 3D and Toad captain truck with no luck. Thanks for the hard work though.

Reactions: BootsLoader

aspire78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I confirm, Donkey Kong works perfectly with SSB on my 5.4.0E Wii U, although I tried Super Mario 3D and Toad captain truck with no luck. Thanks for the hard work though.

Hello I have 5.4.0 E, Super Mario 3D works for me, but take some time to load,
try again but take your time,

BootsLoader

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

Captain Toad Treasure Tracker and super Mario world both works. But super Mario takes allot time to load maybe about 3 mins because it contains many small files

Reactions: gbamix and rbk3ai

Lawletto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker and super Mario world both works. But super Mario takes allot time to load maybe about 3 mins because it contains many small files

Someone even managed to play Xenoblade with 5.4.0 system. Do you know how ? And is it possible to play Bayonetta too ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.