TheRealNGB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chill guys, please, let's not turn this into the Switch section

You both make some valid points btw

Peace

It is all good, maybe it is just all the anticipation building up for a new exploit, typically I would not sit on it, I would get what's currently available, or just forget about it until I did, but in this case, it is not just me, but others I know waiting too, and it would save me a few hundred bucks, while also offering a better experience.

Maybe I will cave, and put up the money on another system, it would be nice to get past all the bickering of new firmwares, and private exploits, as this is not common among other console scenes in my experience.

Reactions: Tomdoes and peteruk

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It is all good, maybe it is just all the anticipation building up for a new exploit, typically I would not sit on it, I would get what's currently available, or just forget about it until I did, but in this case, it is not just me, but others I know waiting too, and it would save me a few hundred bucks, while also offering a better experience.

Maybe I will cave, and put up the money on another system, it would be nice to get past all the bickering of new firmwares, and private exploits, as this is not common among other console scenes in my experience.

I am in the boat mate, it's really frustrating to say the least. Not knowing if we should stick or twist.

Would be nice to hear something official, but until then we just keep waiting I guess and hope Apple patch that hole

Saaqi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
And while we are waiting no body dare ask any dev specially @mathieulh any kind of question on the subject.

Remember he can block you. [emoji55]

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hey man. Answer me honestly. You have 4.55 machine don't you?
Yes he has, but that doesn't mean you have to lose your patience.
I'm on 4.73 myself and I don't keep asking "releas wehn?" Over and over again, be patient guys and play other systems and games until something happens to make the wait less painful

Saaqi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Yes he has, but that doesn't mean you have to lose your patience.
I'm on 4.73 myself and I don't keep asking "releas wehn?" Over and over again, be patient guys and play other systems and games until something happens to make the wait less painful
Yeah i did not ask any thing like that either. I was just making the same point you are that supreme leaders should not be bothered that's all.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey man. Answer me honestly. You have 4.55 machine don't you?

Yeah I do. I remember when the 1.76 stuff was out and I was on like 3.x thinking "omg that would be so cool", then I decided you know what; I'm going to just wait and see, play some switch, play some xbox one and forget about PS4 for now. It worked out for me.

I'm just generally saying there is more to life than quizzing people for something they have no obligation to release.

But trust me: the second its out you will all know about it :) I will be all over it as I really want to play quite a few 5.x games.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/aio-ps4-exploit-guide.497858/

54k views and answers to everything I can possibly think of (I need to get time to finish certain sections).

Last edited by KiiWii,

Saaqi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Yeah I do. I remember when the 1.76 stuff was out and I was on like 3.x thinking "omg that would be so cool", then I decided you know what; I'm going to just wait and see, play some switch, play some xbox one and forget about PS4 for now. It worked out for me.

I'm just generally saying there is more to life than quizzing people for something they have no obligation to release.

But trust me: the second its out you will all know about it :) I will be all over it as I really want to play quite a few 5.x games.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/aio-ps4-exploit-guide.497858/

54k views and answers to everything I can possibly think of (I need to get time to finish certain sections).
Good for you happy gaming bro. [emoji323][emoji106]

Reactions: KiiWii

Saaqi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
What FW are you on?

Look at the "unhackable" PS3 slim 3/4k consoles, its only now that etHANol is out for them to get any homebrew love.. thats 6 years after superslim came out.
I am on 4.73. Problem is I sold my Ps3 to get this one. So I don't have any other system. My pc sucks so no on that too.

Hey look I am not complaining. I am not saying any body should do anything because I want them to. I was just making the point that blocking someone because they asked you an annoying question is a dick move that's all.

Reactions: KiiWii

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am on 4.73. Problem is I sold my Ps3 to get this one. So I don't have any other system. My pc sucks so no on that too.

Hey look I am not complaining. I am not saying any body should do anything because I want them to. I was just making the point that blocking someone because they asked you an annoying question is a dick move that's all.

Yeah but my counterpoint is that it isnt one time someone asked and he blocked them... hes being bugged about it 24/7 and making a point/example to others not to bother asking him over and over.

(Edit: I'm also not his biggest fan btw. But I get his mentality with this.)

Trust me sit tight mate, good things will come.

Last edited by KiiWii,

Bernhard

Psycho
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How long is a piece of string?

Its ready when its ready. If its ready.
we dont know if it will get produced thats the thing that pisses most of the ps 4 scene off..
look at the switch scene ^^ the devs tell the people what they want to do... that they want to provide this stuff to the comunity .
the ps4 scene on the other hand, just is quiet and thats the problem .-.
i am a guy on 3.55 but i want to play 5.00 games soooo
but you re right though! it s ready when its ready!

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
we dont know if it will get produced thats the thing that pisses most of the ps 4 scene off..
look at the switch scene ^^ the devs tell the people what they want to do... that they want to provide this stuff to the comunity .
the ps4 scene on the other hand, just is quiet and thats the problem .-.
i am a guy on 3.55 but i want to play 5.00 games soooo
but you re right though! it s ready when its ready!

yeah man well put, switch side is less toxic because the devs always reveal their stuff telling us they work on it and plan to release it to the public.

i honestly am regretting keeping my pro in the dust instead of my reg slim.

if i has left the slim in dust i wouldn't be that much upset right now, cause if i want to use my pro I'll need to update it.
hm, I'll wait for at least another week to see what changes, if nothing comes up I'll probably try to get rid of my slim ps4 by selling it and will just use my pro for everything.

i have the feeling that ps4 hacking scene will "probably" never reach the ps3 scene of hacking.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They haslve dedicated on board chips that aren't tweaked like x64/x32 afaik
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    but its a custom os for both of them
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    designed for only specific hardware
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    so you have to learn to emulate that specific hardware which isn't as easy as you'd think
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's a locked down Linux distro basically
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I think the only custom hardware is to do with the SSD and a security chip
    Probably combined in one chip
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They place married security chips onto boards iirc
    Damn Frontier is offering 5Gbps now lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I honestly can't recommend any of the big 3 this years I'd say buy a rog ally z1 if we're being honest
    Honestly after the PS3 and 360 I just went full PC
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Every games basically cross platform they only have about 6 titles making it worth the $600 price tag
    Didn't see much need for a console, all the advantages have kind of disappeared
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    the ps3 used to support installing linux because the cpu was so powerful
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Then the games are $70 and they want to reboot and refresh the same game every year
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The ps3 was always Linux they just found a way to make it open source
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    I'm avoiding buying from the big 3 at all atm
    At one point PC game pads where poorly supported, loading a game had setup, it was complicated. Now it's almost as easy as a console.
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    nintendo needs to up their game soon
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah even bt support for Xbox one controllers are just as easy as pairing
    +1
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    considering the steamdeck can emulate the switch (yikes) theres almost 0 reason to buy the switch apart from playing online and using cartridges
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Xinput and 360 dongles were a driver nightmare
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember having to manually put in drivers and what not
    Yeah the 360 dongles sucked
    But the new Xbox pads? PIr it up and if a game supports it it just works
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: But the new Xbox pads? PIr it up and if a game supports it it just works