Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Seem to be having problems with my R4
Using R4YSauto v0.02 and frimware 1.18
Game freezes at Xenophobia menu with color distortion about 1/5 of the bottom of the top screen

jeremy506

Some dude.
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
I could believe how easy it was to get this rom. If anyone want it stress free you can PM me for a download. But it's a big file so yeah..

EDIT: the Xenophobia screen doesn't feeze. Press A.

cw8

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just confirmed working and saving! W00T!

CycloDS 1.56B3
Patch using Xenophobia's patch.
Created a save using desmume (right after naming the character and listening to the old guy).
Copied the save file (renaming it as per normal --> from xxxxx.dsv to **ROM Name Exactly**.sav)

I have even turned on the RTS feature and it seems to work too!

Played and saved and train controls are there. So far so good!

No black screens, no white screens.

Cheers!

PS Thanks to everyone who helped make this possible!

ZebraStallion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know providing links for roms is not allowed here, but I can't seem to find it on google. Can someone tell me what to look up on google and what page to click on? Also, could someone please explain all the steps to make this work? I'm using an M3 DS real.

-Edit-
Could I also please have a link to the patches I will need? Thanks.

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
ZebraStallion said:
I know providing links for roms is not allowed here, but I can't seem to find it on google. Can someone tell me what to look up on google and what page to click on? Also, could someone please explain all the steps to make this work? I'm using an M3 DS real.

-Edit-

If you want to find anything, don't use Google. Seriously.

Bryce

Trophies
XP
Country
ZebraStallion said:

-Edit-

Nah. It's really not that hard, by the way.

ZebraStallion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GreenBanana said:
ZebraStallion said:

-Edit-

If you want to find anything, don't use Google. Seriously.
What should I use then?

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
Bryce said:
ZebraStallion said:

-Edit-

Oh, that's a useful post.

Anyways, if you want to find anything, like I said, avoid Google, since that just gets you a bunch of spam sites that say the same exact thing, use your search terms to make you think they're relevant, or take you to sites affiliated with Google in some way but aren't necessarily relevant. You might end up with a bunch of fake torrent sites that claim they've found what you're looking for, but instead are a page of searches in their websites with no sources found. You could try a torrent site, but frankly they're not as trustworthy as the websites which are essential to THIS website even having a PURPOSE which we can't mention because there is no free speech on teh intarwebs.

It'd be faster to get StumbleUpon (you do have a computer made after 1999, right? Cause you need Firefox), and search StumbleUpon (under the All dropdown menu, there's a Search option) and search for "nds roms". You'll get a randomly generated page, and you can keep skipping through them until you find an actual site. Good luck though, who knows when even Stumbles will be encroached, as for some reason religious/political fundies and midwestern new agers spamming their books even know how to invade Stumbles.

From there, you might find a specific rom's page on one of the distributor websites, but don't be afraid to navigate to other sections within that same site. See how you too can help other people on the internet by giving instructions? I hope it helps, just make sure you keep track of the websites that are useful, as Stumbles won't let you randomly stumble them again. Well, actually, sometimes they do, but still. Check your personal Stumbler profile page for sites you've thumbed up or whatever.

legaiaflame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sa1amandra said:
Seem to be having problems with my R4
Using R4YSauto v0.02 and frimware 1.18
Game freezes at Xenophobia menu with color distortion about 1/5 of the bottom of the top screen

I have the same problem with my EZ Flash 5 card. The game does in fact freeze at the Xenophobia menu with color distortion about 1/5 of the bottom of the top screen, and when you press A the screen just goes white.....

ZebraStallion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GreenBanana said:
Bryce said:
ZebraStallion said:

-Edit-

Oh, that's a useful post.

Anyways, if you want to find anything, like I said, avoid Google, since that just gets you a bunch of spam sites that say the same exact thing, use your search terms to make you think they're relevant, or take you to sites affiliated with Google in some way but aren't necessarily relevant. You might end up with a bunch of fake torrent sites that claim they've found what you're looking for, but instead are a page of searches in their websites with no sources found. You could try a torrent site, but frankly they're not as trustworthy as the websites which are essential to THIS website even having a PURPOSE which we can't mention because there is no free speech on teh intarwebs.
I tried using Yahoo. No luck.

Whatever, could you give me the instructions on how to get it to work on the M3 DS Real? I'll find the rom later.

Ryufushichou

I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!
Trophies
XP
Country
Bryce said:
ZebraStallion said:

-Edit-

Just thought id say you need the save fix for an M3, The Patch and Fix can be found in the games release thread and the rom can be found with google.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GreenBanana said:
Anyways, if you want to find anything, like I said, avoid Google, since that just gets you a bunch of spam sites that say the same exact thing, use your search terms to make you think they're relevant,Bullshit.
What do you suggest people use? Yahoo? Bing?
lol

GreenBanana said:
or take you to sites affiliated with Google in some way but aren't necessarily relevant.Bullshit.

GreenBanana said:
You might end up with a bunch of fake torrent sites that claim they've found what you're looking for, but instead are a page of searches in their websites with no sources found.Never found a bad torrent off Google.
There are torrent sites which only index torrent sites and don't actually host torrents, but they link to the original site if you look.

QUOTE(GreenBanana @ Dec 4 2009, 08:24 PM) You could try a torrent site, but frankly they're not as trustworthy as the websites which are essential to THIS website even having a PURPOSE which we can't mention because there is no free speech on teh intarwebs.
Even more bullshit.
The internet is the freest (most free?) place for discussing whatever you want to talk about.
It's individual websites that can dictate what you can or cannot say. You have the CHOICE to visit their sites and when you do so you agree to their terms.
You want to say something? Make your own site.
Your sites host doesn't like what you say? Host your own site from home!

QUOTE(GreenBanana @ Dec 4 2009, 08:24 PM)
It'd be faster to get StumbleUpon (you do have a computer made after 1999, right? Cause you need Firefox), and search StumbleUpon (under the All dropdown menu, there's a Search option) and search for "nds roms". You'll get a randomly generated page, and you can keep skipping through them until you find an actual site. Good luck though, who knows when even Stumbles will be encroached, as for some reason religious/political fundies and midwestern new agers spamming their books even know how to invade Stumbles.
AWESOME!
Your solution to Google is to RANDOMLY TRAWL THE INTERNET.
That has to be -THE- worst advice I've ever heard for finding something.

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
Subtle Demise said:
Either create the save in Desmume or use the one linked in my post above yours.
Hope you all memorized which page the link's on. Aren't forums convenient?

Posts merged

QUOTE(twiztidsinz @ Dec 4 2009, 08:31 PM) BAWW BAWW BAWW BAWW BAWW

LaymanX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't work on my slot 2 Supercard. I used a prepatched one.

The Xenophobia logo shows up, but when I hit A it making a power-turning off sound and turns white.

alucard4444

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dont know if this has been said before, but I am using a prepatched rom on an R4 and am having some trouble. Ive gotten passed the first dungeon but now I have to go through a cave on the train and fight some monster, but everytime I enter the cave, the screen goes black and stays black. anyone else have this problem, and how can I fix it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k