ROM Hack 4507 - Zelda Spirit Tracks Anti-Piracy Hack

Benighted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gbadl said:
Question about the XenoPhobia Logo, does the bottom of the top screen under the logo come out garbled for you, I was just wondering if that is normal or something went wrong when patching.

Unlike the guy in this topic, I actually like the logo giving credit to the hackers, all roms should have them if you don't like it buy the game stfu and don't be a selfish POS.

It comes out garbled for me too, but it works so, no worries.EDGE.

girugamarc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what's this about save issues? everything is working fine for me at the moment. At the part when you first go into the Spirit Tower. Using AK2i and AKAIO 1.5

and yeah, the logo is messed up on the bottom for me as well

gbadl

Trophies
XP
Country
Benighted said:
gbadl said:
Question about the XenoPhobia Logo, does the bottom of the top screen under the logo come out garbled for you, I was just wondering if that is normal or something went wrong when patching.

Unlike the guy in this topic, I actually like the logo giving credit to the hackers, all roms should have them if you don't like it buy the game stfu and don't be a selfish POS.

It comes out garbled for me too, but it works so, no worries.EDGE.

Thanks for the Quick reply, Im using a DSTT with a07 firmware works nicely.

blacksheep998

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To the people with M3 Reals who can play the game (with or without saving. I'm taking this one problem at a time)

What kind of microSD do you have? Because most of the people I have spoken to with M3's are still stuck on the white nintendo screen at the very beginning.

Someone told me that it was because I have a microSDHC and it works with cards that are 2gigs or smaller. But I dont have a smaller SD to test this myself. Can anyone who does have the game working confirm?

julian.force

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blacksheep998 said:
To the people with M3 Reals who can play the game (with or without saving. I'm taking this one problem at a time)

What kind of microSD do you have? Because most of the people I have spoken to with M3's are still stuck on the white nintendo screen at the very beginning.

Someone told me that it was because I have a microSDHC and it works with cards that are 2gigs or smaller. But I dont have a smaller SD to test this myself. Can anyone who does have the game working confirm?

I was stuck on the Nintendo screen with a SDHC on M3Real. I created a zelda.sav with 1MB instead of 512KB an the screen gone away

bmaster154

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got an AK2i, I saved the patch, but where do I put it? I un-zipped it, and I'm stuck with a folder... Please tell me what to do next.
huh.gif

Melly Pix

Gbatemp's Lady Vulpix
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:

the storage device would not cause the problem with the m3
the m3 error comes from the firmware that the m3 team has to work on
all you need is patience for now
and if you still worry, send the team an email if you can get their contact info
anyways, i use micro sd hc 8 gb on every game and it's fine and i'm sure that people with other cards that support hc also use their micro sd hc cards on their edge etc with this game
it's best not to spend money on another card when a firmware patch is just around the corner to solve the problem for free

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
LAA said:
Can someone help me with getting spirit tracks to work on the R4?
I downloaded spirit tracks, I was the xpa crack, I put the cracked rom on the R4, I turned off soft reset, and then xenophobia appears at the top and a white screen on the bottom screen.
Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
The closest I've got to get this game working is using YSmenu to boot up the unpatched game, which ends up in me not being able to use controls and I have to run over a pig.
EDIT: AS SOON AS I POSTED THIS< THE GUY ABOVE ME SAID SOMETHING THAT FIXED IT! IT SHOULD WORK NOW! THANKS FELLOW KH FAN! (Looking forward to birth by sleep eh? Got a PSP today ready for it)
When the Xenophobia screen appears, press the A button. Touch screen doesn't make that screen go away. Yeah, I know you said it already works, but I thought you should know, as there are Xenophobia patches for other games with this Xenophobia screen added at the front.

blacksheep998

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
julian.force said:
blacksheep998 said:

I was stuck on the Nintendo screen with a SDHC on M3Real. I created a zelda.sav with 1MB instead of 512KB an the screen gone away

Holy crap it actually worked! Game boots and runs fine. Not sure if it saves yet, but if nothing else at least I get to try the game out. Thanks big time to you and whoever created that save file!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Benighted said:
For those using EDGE or CycloDS you can use this save,

http://www.mediafire.com/?yd2jtmymemz

Just rename it to the name of your rom and voala!

It was made using Desmume.

Enjoy, and thanks to all for their hard work.
gbasp.gif
Thank you so much for uploading this. Little do you realize that I think you solved all the compatibility problems with M3 carts as well. Anyone having issues should download this save!

Melly Pix

Gbatemp's Lady Vulpix
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
n00b question
earlier stated, that they resolved the problem with a 1mb save file instead of a regular kb save file
if that's so, then how do you make a save file of 1mb size, or is there a way to improve it's size?
just trying to figure this all out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i don't think nvidia wants to get in the x64 cpu market anyways
    you've seen how much intel is struggling getting into the gpu market
    and nvidia is already doing ARM
    i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Yeah I think Nvidia s future lays in AI GPU acceleration stuff if they can get that going it's going to be super interesting in the long term
    AI assisted game creation might become a thing
    At least that's something I think would be pretty cool.
    Don some VR glasses and gloves and talk to the computer and paint entire worlds
    "OK Cortana I want that mountain a little taller and more snow on top, and I would like some random ancient pine forest around the bottom"
    "Now we need a spring fed river flowing down the north side and add some wild life appropriate for the biome"
    Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think it's something we might see in 20 years maybe sooner
    @Psionic Roshambo AI assisted game creation is kinda already here, there was recently that AI that can turn any 2D image into a fully modeled 3D object, it's not perfect, but it's a starting point, beats starting from zero
    +1
    before that there was one to generate a fully modeled scene from a 2D image
    +1
    but most recently, there was one that actually generates a working unity scene with terrain and textures already set up that you can import right into unity, that's a huge time saver right there
    +1
    and using LLMs to generate NPC dialogue and even dynamically generated quests is something i'm sure is already happening
    +1
    will just take some time for games made using those things to be completed and released
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @The Real Jdbye, it's bed bath and beyond you nitwit
    @K3Nv2 you said instructions with pictures, same difference
    Lol now with 32GBs of VRAM Ken?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No IKEA shit breaks within a month bed bath and beyond goes beyond
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Plus pictures don't always cut it with furniture when there's like 10 different bolt styles and they're just like figure it out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's not like how people whack it to uremums onlyfans :teach:
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/cbsxfoj-Uxc?si=VeP-5nZ5fL2yy4Kf