OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
Yes, you've read that right. It's been 4 years since I've registered on this forum.

Quite a lot of things have changed, back when I joined this used to be an autism filled shitfest forum working on IPB with a couple of cool tech knowing guys and interesting staff members, now things are practically the same but now on an old version of XenForo and with less cool staff members.
I still remember the days when I was a young, confused boy that was still quite new to the concept of a forum. I spent my days making shitty threads, awesome photoshop works such as ava's and sig's for users completely without any charge, and making shitty posts instead of self-improvement. Of course, after 2012 things had changed. A lot of good men had left the site, and a lot of shitty ass people joined. Staff memberships were given out like condoms on an anti-HIV Queen concert, yet they couldn't find me a place here. I started posting quite a lot less on the forum since I realized there was no true reason to do so, most discussion here is either about spiderman or 3DS hacks (I don't even own a 3DS). Not to mention, my "birthplace" - the EOF, is now shittier than it ever was really, and I studied GBAtemp history.
Right now I might not be active on the forums, but you should know I'm very most so in the IRC. Also, no I won't shoutbox, please go fuck yourself if you use that regularly.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Reactions: p1ngpong
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel the same way, AlanJohn. Shit has changed. Sop is gone, Monkat is gone, etc.
But there are a couple of good members still active, like Rydian and whatnot(boy, did that n**** rise in GBATemp in terms of popularity).

I still don't know why I left this forum for 2-3 years.... I wish I stayed the whole time...

Deleted member 318366

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel the same way, AlanJohn. Shit has changed. Sop is gone, Monkat is gone, etc.
But there are a couple of good members still active, like Rydian and whatnot(boy, did that n**** rise in GBATemp in terms of popularity).

I still don't know why I left this forum for 2-3 years.... I wish I stayed the whole time...

Why did sop get banned? I never understood that. Wait did he say fl studio was superior to any daw again? I swear that pissed me off more than anything else that came outta his mouth :angry: fl studio is NOT superior to any daw in any way, it is a shit program and that's final!!!!!!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why did sop get banned? I never understood that. Wait did he say fl studio was superior to any daw again? I swear that pissed me off more than anything else that came outta his mouth :angry: fl studio is NOT superior to any daw in any way, it is a shit program and that's final!!!!!!

Hmm... so what DAW is better than FL Studio?

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
tumblr_mpuqk8LqHK1rphs2wo3_500.gif

Reactions: JSMastah and Vipera

AlanJohn

くたばれ
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
Hmm... so what DAW is better than FL Studio?
I've always used FL studio. It's easy to use and offers a lot of features. Most people criticize it because it's friendly to new users. There's nothing FL Studio cannot do that other DAWs can. There are other good DAWs like Ableton and Cubase (if you're a dubstep DJ from 2008), to each his own I guess.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've always used FL studio. It's easy to use and offers a lot of features. Most people criticize it because it's friendly to new users. There's nothing FL Studio cannot do that other DAWs can. There are other good DAWs like Ableton and Cubase (if you're a dubstep DJ from 2008), to each his own I guess.

The remixes you make are fucking amazing though ^_^

Reactions: AlanJohn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-